A lil Daring!

new2this173 said:
yeh me to just latley I have had alot of free time
I think I am adiicted to Lit:eek:
and I belong to way to many threads :rolleyes:
But I sure do have alot of fun :D
so why do you have alot of free time?
uou don't have to answer,I'm just nosey :eek:​
 
robotom said:
OW!!!! MARK!!!!! Did ya have to hit me in the back of the head with that last one?!?!?!?!?!!?
Hello Hunni............. :kiss: :kiss:
I have missed you......your way to busy lately :p​
 
kylasdream said:
I think I am adiicted to Lit:eek:
and I belong to way to many threads :rolleyes:
But I sure do have alot of fun :D
so why do you have alot of free time?
uou don't have to answer,I'm just nosey :eek:​
same here my fav is down right now though
 
did you miss me

love you av......just screaming for me to place my cock in your clevage
 
trackguy said:
did you miss me

love you av......just screaming for me to place my cock in your clevage
Hello Tg... :kiss:
Its been awhile ....How have you been?​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello Hunni............. :kiss: :kiss:
I have missed you......your way to busy lately :p​



I am indeed......but I suppose I can bask in the glow of accomplishment (ha). Twould rather after-glow, but Im scheduling that for sometime next spring!!!!!! Or 11 o'clock tonight. One can never tell with me :nana:
 
robotom said:
I am indeed......but I suppose I can bask in the glow of accomplishment (ha). Twould rather after-glow, but Im scheduling that for sometime next spring!!!!!! Or 11 o'clock tonight. One can never tell with me :nana:
lmao....so you work today or not?​
 
kylasdream said:
Hello Tg... :kiss:
Its been awhile ....How have you been?​


good i was in hawaii for 2 weeks

and i won the maui marathon which is why i went in the first place
 
kylasdream said:
Oh yes ....... :D
so I take it you don't come here to often anymore?​
aah I visit just never really said too much but I'm comming out of my shell lol
 
new2this173 said:
aah I visit just never really said too much but I'm comming out of my shell lol
lol.....well I am glad.... :D
I might be able to post the pic's but I still have issues with the talking thing...lmao :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
lol.....well I am glad.... :D
I might be able to post the pic's but I still have issues with the talking thing...lmao :rolleyes:​
yeh I was kind of shy to talk and post the pics but due to recent events I changed my mine and you only live once so enjoy it :)
 
kylasdream said:
lmao....so you work today or not?​


Oh of course......LOL..... home at 4:30 am, heading back in a few minutes....I just popped in for a quick lick, and whack, Mark hits me in the head.....sigh, can i borrow a tylenol???? I'll be right over.
 
new2this173 said:
yeh I was kind of shy to talk and post the pics but due to recent events I changed my mine and you only live once so enjoy it :)
ummm well yes...thats kinda why I did the pic thing....
but its still hard to talk,well I can talk all day as you can tell but about nothing in general....lmao :D​
 
kylasdream said:
ummm well yes...thats kinda why I did the pic thing....
but its still hard to talk,well I can talk all day as you can tell but about nothing in general....lmao :D​
lol yeh but there are things that can be learned from just chatting too
 
Back
Top