A lil Daring!

mc253 said:
Mornin you sexy thang you!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ain't MAINE grand.... :D
Hello Mc..... :kiss:
Oh yes a nother lovely day here in Maine
I hope your having a good day :D​
 
kylasdream said:
its going pretty good.....but now I am starting to get a headache :rolleyes:​


Oooooooooh sorry hunny hope thats not my fault :kiss: :rose: Mines is just starting to ease now.... :rolleyes:

*sighs*
​
 
sxybilady said:
Oooooooooh sorry hunny hope thats not my fault :kiss: :rose: Mines is just starting to ease now.... :rolleyes:

*sighs*
​
Oh no it wasn't you.....hmmm its the kids....but it shall pass.. :D​
 
new2this173 said:
whooh you have a very nice set of pics in here :p :p :p
ummm thank you!...I have been kinda bad,not keeping up the index :rolleyes:
I shall get to it soon :D
and welcome to my lil thread....I do hope to see you again sometime :D​
 
kylasdream said:
ummm thank you!...I have been kinda bad,not keeping up the index :rolleyes:
I shall get to it soon :D
and welcome to my lil thread....I do hope to see you again sometime :D​
oh trust me you will :devil:
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm...mines slow :rolleyes:
But I am sure I will be posting more...soon :D
seems like I post new ones everyday :rolleyes:​
oh goody now I have another beutiful woman to look at ;)
 
new2this173 said:
oh goody now I have another beutiful woman to look at ;)
I'm surprised I haven't run into you before :confused:
but I have been rather busy ;)​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh I am so sure......I now have an ass ache....lmao :rolleyes:​


OW!!!! MARK!!!!! Did ya have to hit me in the back of the head with that last one?!?!?!?!?!!?
 
Back
Top