A lil Daring!

sxybilady said:
Hiya hun just a quickie...before I leave for my ummm important appointment :p ;)


Remember between 9 & 10 your MINE :D Ken will get all excited if he reads this post won't he hehehehe :devil:


​


Come come now ladies, play nice and share Kyla with the rest of us. ;)
 
mark197205 said:
Come come now ladies, play nice and share Kyla with the rest of us. ;)
what am I sharing now :confused:

I seem to be sharing alot lately :rolleyes: :p :p​
 
I have to run for awhile,its that time :rolleyes:

I will be back in about an hour.....if all goes well!

:kiss: :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
I have to run for awhile,its that time :rolleyes:

I will be back in about an hour.....if all goes well!

:kiss: :kiss:​



Sees you later :kiss: , bring back a Cinnamon muffin for me would you? :rolleyes:
 
mark197205 said:
Sees you later :kiss: , bring back a Cinnamon muffin for me would you? :rolleyes:
I'm back .....I think :rolleyes: sorry if you want your muffin you have to come get it! :p​
 
Hi Kyla

How are you today? Good I hope. Just wanted to say "I don't want nuffin' but your muffin'" :D ;) :D
 
mark197205 said:
Anything else you want me to raise while I'm at it? ;) :devil:
lol.....well I could think of something....but I want to be able to hold it in my hand :eek:​
 
RickyRooster said:
How are you today? Good I hope. Just wanted to say "I don't want nuffin' but your muffin'" :D ;) :D
Good Morning Ricky :kiss:

hmmm...he had to start that muffin thing...lmao :rolleyes:
I hope your having a good day! :D​
 
Back
Top