A lil Daring!

Irish XTC said:
mmm very nice !!! Wish i could play with them :nana:


Oh so you would like to play with them......I thought I was doing a good job myself ;) lmao​
 
kylasdream said:
hmmm....I just thought maybe a pic or two :catroar:


​
Kyla gorgeous as ever babe
Dreamt about those long nails dragging down my back woah amazing :devil:
Hope your having a great day hun :kiss:
 
kylasdream said:
Oh so you would like to play with them......I thought I was doing a good job myself ;) lmao​

u are !!! i did not think u would mind my hands an :nana: + your hands :devil:
 
treebeardgarden said:
Kyla gorgeous as ever babe
Dreamt about those long nails dragging down my back woah amazing :devil:
Hope your having a great day hun :kiss:
Hello TBG.... :kiss:
I am having a great day!Hope yours has gone well! ;)​
 
treebeardgarden said:
Just being truthfull hun
I enjoy our little chats and lurking here watching what your getting up to and making me smile
Thanks hun :kiss:
hehehhe well as you know I don't get up to much :rolleyes: :eek:
But I am glad you like to lurk here :kiss:​
 
JupiterRising said:

Evening Sweetie! :) :kiss:
How has your day been?

:kiss: :kiss:

​
Good Evening {{{{{J}}}}}
My day was good!so How was yours?
I have missed you!
:kiss: :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
hehehhe well as you know I don't get up to much :rolleyes: :eek:
But I am glad you like to lurk here :kiss:​
Obviously I do theres a very sexy woman here that is so special
I gotta cum back again again and again :kiss:
 
treebeardgarden said:
Obviously I do theres a very sexy woman here that is so special
I gotta cum back again again and again :kiss:
lmao.....I am glad you enjoy your self! :kiss:
and I love to chat with you! ;)​
 
kylasdream said:
lmao.....I am glad you enjoy your self! :kiss:
and I love to chat with you! ;)​
Thats only cause you like sweet things yeah ;)
just like I pop in to chat with a sexy one :kiss:
 
Hi Kyla - just wanted to say Hi to my favourite gorgeous lady, now I am back from hols. Hope to catch you soon. Hope you are OK. :kiss:
 
kylasdream said:
Good Evening {{{{{J}}}}}
My day was good!so How was yours?
I have missed you!
:kiss: :kiss:​

my day hasn't been bad. :)
Catching up on things I have been procrastinating with for awhile. :rolleyes:
Missed you as well. :kiss:
Hey those last two pics...
It's a toss up as to my new fave color.
Dusty rose nipple or red nails. ;) hehehe :D
I know behave :( lol

​
 
JupiterRising said:

my day hasn't been bad. :)
Catching up on things I have been procrastinating with for awhile. :rolleyes:
Missed you as well. :kiss:
Hey those last two pics...
It's a toss up as to my new fave color.
Dusty rose nipple or red nails. ;) hehehe :D
I know behave :( lol

​
lmao.....I am glad you like them! :kiss:​
 
deepstar7 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very lovely. :p :p

I hope your day is going well. :kiss: :kiss:
Good Evening Deepstar :kiss:
you are sweet as always,I am having a good day...
How is yours? ;)​
 
Back
Top