A lil Daring!

kylasdream said:
My photographer decided to get in these pic's.....
But I didn't have an issues with that!hehehehehe :cathappy:
​

I love those pics but this is my favorite, I think. :kiss:​
 
milesstand said:
:rose: ... I'm torn. One end or the other. I don't want the thread to end... and yet I like the end... hmmm... did that come out okay? ... :rose: :devil:
.
.
.
Good Morning Miles :kiss: :kiss:
this thread isn't going anywhere....I have made some wonderful friends here!
and I shall keep making more!Like you! :kiss: :kiss:
BTW glad you like both ends...lol
​
 
mark197205 said:
Good evening Kyla... :kiss: :p :kiss:
Good Morning Mark :kiss: :kiss:
sorry I never made it back last night...for some reason Lit kept freezing up!
so I decided to make it an early night...I think I was in bed before you...lol :D
​
 
Good Morning

I got this in an email this morning....From a good friend!
just wanted to share it cause its so true! ;)


A TRUE FRIEND

Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound

like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge
against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- stay the hell away from me until you are well
again, I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why, you ask? Because you
are my friend.
​
 
kylasdream said:
I got this in an email this morning....From a good friend!
just wanted to share it cause its so true! ;)


A TRUE FRIEND

Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound

like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge
against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- stay the hell away from me until you are well
again, I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why, you ask? Because you
are my friend.
​


LOL, that is just sooooo funny, and so true too! :D :D
 
kylasdream said:
lol......that was without trying...it took everything I had not to go back and change it....lmao :p ​


Well maybe you should stop trying and just see what comes out...... ;)
 
mark197205 said:
Well maybe you should stop trying and just see what comes out...... ;)
well I didn't try and thats what happened...but then I thinkl omg why did I just post that!:eek:​
 
kylasdream said:
I thought so......I kept thinking about me and Jw!....lmao :D ​


Funnily enough I thought of you two too, especially the falling on your ass bit.... :rolleyes:
 
kylasdream said:
well I didn't try and thats what happened...but then I thinkl omg why did I just post that!:eek:​


Hehehe, your letting the inner devil out of you, thats all... :devil: :nana: :devil:
 
mark197205 said:
I know you would, its just lucky I have excellent balance so you wont be laughing at me...... :p
no you'll be laughing at me.....I have no balance! :rolleyes: ​
 
Back
Top