manofsteel52
muffdiver extraordinaire
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2002
- Posts
- 13,609
Hmmm... how did you know I have that damn sexy ass...?pink_ said:Damned sexy ass man.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hmmm... how did you know I have that damn sexy ass...?pink_ said:Damned sexy ass man.![]()
manofsteel52 said:Hmmm... how did you know I have that damn sexy ass...?![]()
![]()
*hugs*gypziedoll said:hey sweetpea, how are you tonight?*hugs*
pink_ said:glad to see you my friend. *hugs*
i'm bored out of my skull, the board is so slow tonight. *sigh*

gypziedoll said:Hi darlin' so i see, i just got here, but it does look really slow.....![]()
pink_ said:It is slow. i'm trying to wait up for Jack but at this rate, i won't make it.
gypziedoll said:i hear ya babby, im saying my hellos.....ive missed everyone

Maybe you should have a look before making a rash judgement...pink_ said:All of you is sexy, i just know it.
manofsteel52 said:Maybe you should have a look before making a rash judgement...![]()

Hey! I you're supposed to save the dripping wetness for me... giving the nipple clamps a tweak...pink_ said:OMG, you are built so sexy. i just left a wet spot on my chair.![]()
pink_ said:OMG, you are built so sexy. i just left a wet spot on my chair.![]()

gypziedoll said:isn't he just soooo yummy looking?![]()
![]()

manofsteel52 said:Hey! I you're supposed to save the dripping wetness for me... giving the nipple clamps a tweak...

Look who's talking... little juicy wench...pink_ said:It's not my fault your so damned sexy.![]()
manofsteel52 said:Look who's talking... little juicy wench...![]()
![]()

That's how I'll think of you... tasty wench...pink_ said:*giggling* i've never been called a wench before, a slut yes, a wench no.![]()

manofsteel52 said:That's how I'll think of you... tasty wench...![]()
![]()

I know... I did it...pink_ said:Now i have been called tasty.![]()
manofsteel52 said:I know... I did it...![]()
![]()
