a sexy pink thread

pink_ said:
i'm sorry, ya'll i have to go for a while. Someones hurt me and made me cry. i'm really not up to playing.
aw ((((((((((((((pink))))))))))))))))) :(

ok, honey, hurry back when you can :kiss: :rose:
 
nothing like a good cry to kill the thread *smile*


i'm fine now everyone. i won't get ya wet if you come to visit.
 
pink_ said:
nothing like a good cry to kill the thread *smile*


i'm fine now everyone. i won't get ya wet if you come to visit.
welcome back, honey hugsssssssssssssssssss

you ok now?
 
yes sweetie, i took a nap that always helps.


What are you doing for New Years. sweetie??
 
pink_ said:
yes sweetie, i took a nap that always helps.


What are you doing for New Years. sweetie??
Nothing much really. I'll probably have a few drinks with my kid and her friends, then maybe I'll have a party in my Cell. :)

Which reminds me, I gotta get the stuff for your thread party :D

What have you got planned, honey?
 
Jail said:
Nothing much really. I'll probably have a few drinks with my kid and her friends, then maybe I'll have a party in my Cell. :)

Which reminds me, I gotta get the stuff for your thread party :D

What have you got planned, honey?


We're having parties in both threads?? *big eyes*
 
pink_ said:
Well, you're more of a hostess then i am sweetie. You're more outgoing.
thanks, honey..............really, I'm like this in real life too LOL
 
Jail said:
thanks, honey..............really, I'm like this in real life too LOL


and i'm like this in real life too. i have a small outgoing streak but for the most part i'm more...................quiet i guess. Especially in a crowd.
 
pink_ said:
and i'm like this in real life too. i have a small outgoing streak but for the most part i'm more...................quiet i guess. Especially in a crowd.
There's nothing wrong with that, honey. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't so boisterous or outgoing
 
Jail said:
There's nothing wrong with that, honey. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't so boisterous or outgoing


and i wish i was more outgoing all the time.
 
And while Jail is here I have a snog for her too..... :kiss:

Happy New year to you two sexy ladies :rose: :)
 
agent2407 said:
And while Jail is here I have a snog for her too..... :kiss:

Happy New year to you two sexy ladies :rose: :)
Happy New Year to you too, agent :kiss: :)
 
agent2407 said:
Just passing through to plant a daily soft kiss on Pinks cheek.... :kiss:

Happy New Year Pinky :rose:



Thank you sweetie, you too. *soft sexy kiss and a grope*
 
Archangel_5607 said:
*returns Pink's kiss*
great to see you....*offers a box*
*whispers* (you left this under the bed)


*big eyes* i did???
 
Back
Top