a sexy pink thread

pink_ said:
Hello steel. *soft kisses and nuzzles*
A perfect day here for that, darlin'... thanks.
I could literally spend all day playing ans snugglin under the covers... or over, if it gets too hot... ;)
 
pink_ said:
LOL Whats that saying, "all men are dogs." :D

Laughing, well thats good to know because my dog can lick his own....Uh ,er,.... Well lets just say he has "special skills" .

But what kind of dogs. Being this is Lit and judging from some of the posts and avatars ,I'm thinking some would choose those "Weiner" dogs. Maybe others ,Black labs (because rumor has it that the are well endowed). Maybe being a "lap dog" would have certain "perks " But , I think I will choose a Golden Retreiver. Intelligent ,good looking ,and we look so cutesy when we are pups.
 
pink_ said:
Thank you, sweetie. i need all the affection i can get right now.

Aa many ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) as you can handle then sweetie.

:kiss:
 
trojan999 said:
Aa many ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) as you can handle then sweetie.

:kiss:


Thank you, i wish they were real ones cause i could use them right now.
 
Shadow Thief said:
I'd give you some real ones if I could. I know what it's like to need them.


Yeah, i really could use some right about now.
 
pink_ said:
Yeah, i really could use some right about now.

If you ever want to talk, just send me a PM and I'll give you my contact info. I'm not comfortable with having it displayed publicly.
 
Shadow Thief said:
If you ever want to talk, just send me a PM and I'll give you my contact info. I'm not comfortable with having it displayed publicly.



Thank you, sweetie. :kiss:
 
Oh Pink! I was going to pop in and just say hi. I am so sorry this is going so sadly/badly/hurtful for you!! I wish I could think of something witty to say. All I can offer is hugs and plenty of them!!

:rose:
 
INeedLove said:
Oh Pink! I was going to pop in and just say hi. I am so sorry this is going so sadly/badly/hurtful for you!! I wish I could think of something witty to say. All I can offer is hugs and plenty of them!!

:rose:


Thank you sweetie, thats so sweet of you to say. :kiss:
 
Back
Top