A Summoner and a Demon (Closed)

Silver_Wyvern

The Unqiue Erotic RPer
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Posts
2,010
He was know as Arluc'tar, a demonic king within the infinate layers of the Abyss..a hellish realm were the very world is as dangerous as the mood swings of a demon. The powerful creature sat within his throne..he pausing when he felt something..something pulling him towards the mortal realm. His eyes looked to the roof of the black stone that roofed over him..as black as his own skin..almost as if he was scanning for any changes

He felt himself slowly fade away, teleporting into some unknown place within the mortal realm, clawed feet placed down upon a stone floor complete with a summoning circle. The figure began to stand to his full height of eight feet, eyes as black as his skin looking for the figure who dared to attempt to summon him.
"Who dare calls me?" He bellowed out..
 
This was her last resort...her last hope of finding enough power to free her sister from another more powerful and certainly more evil than she could have imagined. She, for the most part, respected the powers bestowed upon her and used them for good. Power and evil were always a bad mix, leading to a hunger for more. To indulge and thirst after things in realms that shouldn't be touched. Now however, Serina was tapping such a realm in sheer desperation.

Still, she had doubts that her powers could summon such a great demon to aid her. The spells she had woven were complex, woven in the air and summoning circle in which she stood in. As the great body began to form in a swirl of power that made her insides quiver with with trepidation. She stepped back as his booming voice filled the small room. Out of the circle she moved, her long skirts tangling with her legs as she hurried to get out of harms way.

”Who dares call me?!”

She swallowed, her petite and slender 5'3” frame shuddering from the waves of power that radiated off of the dark demon before her. He was enormous to her eyes, making her tilted her head back to stare into the darkest eyes she had ever seen. Her own brilliant green ones blinked, her dark hair sharply contrasting her pale milky skin. She had the look of an Irish gypsy, with soft woman curves and fair skin.

“I am Serina...I am the one that has summoned you.” She finally replied, her voice strong and sure, even though inside she trembled.
 
The beast of a man looked over the woman leaning down to sniff her almost like a animal. his four arms began to tense "..Well..it is the last mistake you will make in your life.." His fangs bares as a might hand lifted to claw at her..but then it stopped..he growled out "W..what is this!?" he attempted to shift his body more, trying to walk towards her but he being stopped by a magic force..he let out a growl "That binding spell..you used my name.." He spoke looking to her...the girl did her research..
 
Serina nodded, finally breathing as she realized that her holding spell would do just that, hold him. “Yes, Arluc'tar.” She nodded slightly, “I am sorry for...this...” She spread her arms out, the flickering of the candles in the room lending an eery glow to his dark skin. Her gaze studied his great stature, the four impressively big arms, muscles flexing as he curled his hands into fists, clearly upset with her.

“I am need of your services, of your power. This is the only way I could get you here and insure that you well...didn't rip me to shreds.” She trailed off on a dry note. Padding barefoot through the room, she sat herself down in the one chair that she had let remain. Crossing her legs, she tucked her long skirts around her herself and gazed at him evenly, “I need your assistance in order to free my sister from another demon. She is but a child, one who foolishly toyed with things that were beyond her capabilities...I see your help in order to free her and then, I shall free you.”
 
The beast strained on the magic restrains as he then growled..starting to listen to her, obviously cringing when his name was spoken..confirming his sucpicous and he knowing very well that she had full control of him "Oh..when I am released..I am going to make sure you pay for this...you need not to worry.." he hissed.

He paused as he listened to her story as he then spoke "...So..your commanding me to kill another demon that took your sister..and in return I will be freed?" he spoke, black eyes piercing into her as she sat down before him, he still from time to time straining on the magic..
 
She cringed a little, a small frown marring her smooth forehead and drawing her delicate browns together. “I cannot fault you for your anger, but I must protect my sister. She is all I have left and she is my responsibility. I must get her back. If the cost of her freedom is my death, then so be it. I shall still free you, send you back to...” she waved her hands in frustrated, “your demon hell.”

She was a woman of her word, but she knew he did not know that, did not know her. His eyes, so beautiful and dark bore into her own vivid green ones. For a moment she sucked in a long deep breath and held his. “It will not break...not for some time. I need Alyssa back Arluc'tar.”
 
The beast let out a snort in fustration as he listened to her "..fair enough.." he spoke as he then began to relax his form he sitting down onto the floor..his human like shape, very fit, musclar and strong was relaxed, he only wearing a sort of loin cloth "..well if you have a plan..lets here it...also what are you going to do with me while we wait for our chance to get the girl back?" he was expecting to be stuck like this for some time.
 
Sarina quirked a brow. What else would she do with him? Interesting question. She had no idea what 'else' she would be doing with him. After all, her sole purpose was to find her sister. Not entertain the demon. “Well, from what I can tell from Alyssa's play...” She sighed, getting up off the seat and grabbing the spell book that once belonged to her sister, “This is what she did last...”

Making room, Sarina carefully sat across from the demon in the circle, making sure not to smudge the edges, her bare toes sticking out from her her dress. Pressing the book carefully over the circle, she pushed it to the demon and then quickly sat back. “I need your help finding her...figuring out how to get her back. I have no plans to use you for any other purpose. This is what I want.”

Her eyes slid over his form, fascinated by his dark skin, his glittering dark eyes and lean ripple of muscle. His claws looked razor short and yet as he relaxed before her, she felt the strange urge to run her fingers over his smooth skin. Just to know what he felt like. He was the most fascinating creature she had ever encountered in all her days as a sorceress.
 
Sarina was able to see that the creatures skin..as well as his eyes, claws and hair was the same color..if it was not for the simple loincloth that covered his nether region he would have looked as if he was carved from a brilliant black obsidian. He took the book in his large clawed hands as he began to look over it before he looked back to her as she looked over him "Yes?" he spoke calmly
 
Her eyes quickly averted and she flushed in embarrassment. She had been staring, studying, completely enthralled with how different he looked from her. Not only the extra arms and claws, but how black his skin was, how smooth it looked. Her fingers itched to touch.

“I”m sorry...” She cleared her throat, “You're just very different from me. I couldn't help but...study you.”

Clearing her throat some more, she nervously licked her lips. “So...what do you think?” She asked, nodded towards the book.
 
He paused "Study me? What is there to know? I'm a demon..I was created to cause chaos and destruction amongst mortal men by having them feed into their desires and have them commit acts of murder and perverse lust.." He responded as he looked back into the book. He paused as he read the name of the demonic being that held her.

"You know your not going to get your sister back..right?" He spoke simply and honestly "The girl caught the attentions of Del'carti..to put simply that even if she put into the right precautions..like you have with me..it would not have worked, creature controls more of the abyss then I for a reason. Though I am a demon of high power and status..even I am not stupid enough to face..that thing.." He tosses the book back at her feet..
 
Serani and gasped and caught the book close, hugging it to her chest. “That cannot be.” Her voice shook with emotion as she thought of her younger sister, lost in the clutches of such evil. It was plain sickening and dreadful. “No...” She whispered, staring at him with her jaw defiantly set, “NO! You will bring her back to me!”
 
"..it is." he responded, the creature having a note of blunt honesty. "Girls not the only one claimed by that beast.." he blinked a bit as he looked up at her outburst as he let out a laugh "Look..I am forced to follow your orders as long as the spell stays in place, but your asking me to do the impossible. If I was able to do anything about him, I would have done it by now." He responded, he pausing for a moment, starting to think "Well..I might..MIGHT have a way.."
 
“You might? You said there was no way and now you MIGHT have a way??” She bit down on her inner cheek, trying to gain control of her emotions. “I suggest you think hard on this Arluc'tar.” She said his name again, with a little force behind it, “Because I will not unbind you from this spell until she is back here and safe. Safe!” She added, making sure he understood her. Her green eyes narrowed as she gripped the book even tighter.

“How MIGHT you save her?”
 
The demon seemed to let out another chuckle at her reaction as he spoke again "Look..I thought you wanted me to go ahead and fight for the girl directly..that would be stupid of me. But thinking about it, their could be a way.." he responded as he seemed to smile at her, flashing his fanged white teeth "But still..just being released and killing you..does not seem to be worth the effort..look you can keep me bound..but I am a pateient demon. You could make a mistake..or when you die, spell will break letting me go. Actually confronting Del'carti could get me killed. Tell me..how much are you willing to give for me to attempt this? You can call it..hazard pay of sorts." He had a idea of what he wanted, but..he wanted to see her beg.
 
Serina regarded the demon for a moment, taking in his words and mulling them over in her mind. She would give her life for her sister, but she had a feeling that perhaps that wasn't quite what he had in mind. That would be too simple and this demon, she realized was more than blood thirsty. He was cunning.

“What are you asking of me?” She finally asked back, not willing to crawl...yet, or beg. “List your price and perhaps we can...compromise.”
 
The demonic creature smirked again..seeing her run his words through her head as he asked her question "My price? I do believe you are the one offering for my services. They are many things that I want..but I am sure you can't provide." He responded as he watched over her. "Do you even know what sort of demon I am?" He asked softly, curious of that fact.
 
Last edited:
She flushed at her own ignorance, but kept her shoulders scared as she met his curious gaze. “A powerful one. That is all I needed to know for certain. Someone who could add to mine and get my sister back. But...you stated earlier you were a creator of chaos. One who made men wild with perverse lust...” She let the world trail off and pressed her lips together.

His eyes seem to delve into her soul, making her uneasy. Men were fickle and easily controlled, but not him. He was used to control and wielded it with power. “I had already stated my bargain...you help with find my sister and bring her back safe and I would free you. Obviously I understand you do not with to become harmed in the process, tell me what it is you wish...explain to me what sort of demon you truly are...”
 
The creature smiled as he listened "Yes I am powerful..and yes I do cause that chaos and lust..but many demons do.." he spoke as he looked over her "Well..alright..I'll be fair and tell you. I have been expecting you to call me.." he responded as he had a more relaxed posture "Though I do admit..you surprised me with your perpetration." He spoke as he then spoke again "In short..I am the reason why men kill..I am the reason why women sleep with others in spite..I am the reason why your heart burns with hate for that demon that has your sister.."
He spoke having a smirk on his face "I, in the return of a soul, provide what they desire: Revenge. Be it out of spite..or out of hate. I am sure you would love to be the one that outsmarts a demon more powerful then I, take away some of his power by freeing your sister. I am sure it'll make your heart sing with joy seeing he get what he deserves for tricking your sister.."
 
She shook her head. “I don't want revenge, I want my sister back. That is all.”

She sat and regarded him, “If I am upset at anyone is at her. I love her deeply, but I warned her that she was not ready and shouldn't mess with things she had no control over. But she has always been hot headed and defiant.”

Her deep sigh almost echoed in the room as she dropped her head. Her soul...she would die for her sister, so why not this? “I do not seek revenge demon. So do you still require my soul? I do not hate, I do not lust, I am in harmony with things around me. I just seek to bring her back into my life. She is all I have...please.”
 
The demon scoffed softly "Oh..you don't want revenge? Then you called the wrong demon. I am sure the demon of "Sisterly love" can take my place. Come now..I think if you were "so good and pure" you would have not resorted to call a demon..From what I heard..that beast when he gets a soul..especially something as beautiful as I am sure your sister is..he'd have his claws cut her flesh..scar and multate her..his minions taking turns sedating their animal like lust through her body...only to be killed and revived to do it again. It's rare he ever gets a toy like that.." He spoke "I could..save her from that fate..but your not giving me much reason to do so..for the love of your sister is fine..but it's not giving me the boost I need to do my job.."
 
She cringed, paling at the picture he painted. Her sister might have been rebellious, but she didn't deserve such a fate. With trembling fingers, she pushed away at her hair, tucking it behind her ears. Her heart ached, knowing full well that soon, very soon, her own fate would be sealed. Damn her sister's ignorance and will to always have the last word!

“Fine...take my soul. Take what you will.” She grit out, her eyes sparking, “But be sure you are right. I will not surrender so easily if she is not here safe and sound.”

She stood then, on wobbly legs and stiffened her spine as a cold shiver ran down it's length. “I'll return in a moment. I have a few things I need to prepare and then...I am yours.”
 
The demoinc creature gave a sigh...girl was stronger then he thought..but he was getting a soul..that improved his power. Though in all honesty, he was just going to find a way to replace that soul with someone elses. With that he stood "I will return." with that he teleported from the room..he did have a plan.

It was the fifth day with no sign from the demonic creature. But suddenly a shot of magic was felt...along with a vibration. before, in the same circle. The black skinned demon appeared, a young woman within his arms. "And I return.."
 
Serina couldn't not believe how easily the demon had taken off and suspected that although she had held him at bay that his powers were still extremely powerful...powerful enough to escape her clutches at least. She was becoming frantic with worry when finally, he had appeared out of nowhere again, in her circle, holding a limp and younger dark haired version of herself.

She cried out in worry, stepping into the circle and breaking any hold she had on him. “Is she...alive?”

He gave her a slight nod as she grasped his thick wrist without thought and urged him forward. “Please...bring her here...” She guided the way to her room, pushing back the blankets as he set her sister down. She pressed her hand to her forehead and smoothed back the girls dark hair, letting out a ragged sigh as she gazed up at the demon she should be trembling before, but overwhelmed with relief and a desire to thank him. “Did he...it...did...he harm her?”
 
The demonc being looked to her as he gently placed her down. He pausing as he asked her question "Yes..she is still alive." He spoke as he placed the girl down on the blanket as he then stood back up. "No..he didn't get to her. Had to negotiate her release through one of my own minions. A soul for a soul." he responded as he watched her, pausing from that touch she gave him and that gaze.
 
Back
Top