Desire5
Virgin
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2026
- Posts
- 19
I don’t visit an ABS on a regular basis but have had occasions where I’ve been sucked and occasions where I sucked. My most recent visit i came across a big cock guy who was jacking in the theater room. I couldn’t help but want his big snake. With a few non verbal gestures i ended up on my knees in front of him sucking his hard cock. First cock I’ve had where I could wrap my hand around the base of his cock and still several inches to suck. A big head too. I tried to throat him but could not get all the way down to the base.
After a few minutes sucking and licking the underside of his cock head, he shot his sweet cum load in my mouth. I thought it tasted pretty good, a lot better than my own cum.
Having that big cock in my hands and mouth makes me want to go back for more.
Anyone like ABS hookups?
Desire5 Louisville, KY
After a few minutes sucking and licking the underside of his cock head, he shot his sweet cum load in my mouth. I thought it tasted pretty good, a lot better than my own cum.
Having that big cock in my hands and mouth makes me want to go back for more.
Anyone like ABS hookups?
Desire5 Louisville, KY