AH Anthology

I'm In A Book!

I'm in a goddamn book. It's bound and it's pretty and it's got my words in it and brilliant pictures and stuff.

I'M IN A BOOK. I'M IN A BOOK!

I'M IN A BOOK!





My copy of the Anthology arrived this morning.

The Earl
 
CONGRATULATIONS, EARL!
Just green, is all.

It will be some time before I can get my hands on a copy.
Remember I was all happy about ordering one, and a tanktop?
I got an email saying my bank blocked the credit card transfer. :eek:

So, I thought, WTF? I don't remember using up all of my credit on the bloody thing. :confused:

Guess what? I read this article in the paper that some banks have blocked all credit card movements because somebody broke into the collective system and stole data. To be on the safe side, Visa and Mastercard have put all sales on hold for their cards.

:mad:
 
Black Tulip said:
CONGRATULATIONS, EARL!
Just green, is all.

It will be some time before I can get my hands on a copy.
Remember I was all happy about ordering one, and a tanktop?
I got an email saying my bank blocked the credit card transfer. :eek:

So, I thought, WTF? I don't remember using up all of my credit on the bloody thing. :confused:

Guess what? I read this article in the paper that some banks have blocked all credit card movements because somebody broke into the collective system and stole data. To be on the safe side, Visa and Mastercard have put all sales on hold for their cards.

:mad:

Sorry BT. On the bright side, when you do order it, the postage is remarkably quick. I ordered mine on Friday 19th and it's here on Monday 27th.

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
I'm in a goddamn book. It's bound and it's pretty and it's got my words in it and brilliant pictures and stuff.

I'M IN A BOOK. I'M IN A BOOK!

I'M IN A BOOK!





My copy of the Anthology arrived this morning.

The Earl
its awesome huh?! i cant wait till pay day so i can put in my order.
YEHAW!
 
vella_ms said:
its awesome huh?! i cant wait till pay day so i can put in my order.
YEHAW!
Vella, is it just me, or does TheEarl seem a bit excited this morning? :)

Congratulations, hoss. Savor the rush.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Rumple Foreskin said:
Vella, is it just me, or does TheEarl seem a bit excited this morning? :)

Congratulations, hoss. Savor the rush.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Whatever would give you that impression?

The Earl
 
Yay for the Earl!

I need to get osme pennies before I can order my copy, hoping to be able to do so in the near (ish) future though, I can't wait to see it!
 
We're now up to $42 in "proceeds" ... which will cover the domain ($35) for the first year, with a bit left over.

It ain't big bucks ... but every little bit helps. :nana:
 
Yay! :nana:

Hubby is coming back to the sisters with me, so he'll work on Erotic Anthology then. We'll have something far more polished by the time we come back Friday. :D
 
Got my book today! Looks fantastic- and it's so exciting!!!

I'm taking it with me to read on the plane tomorrow. Think anyone will ask me about it? :D

SJ
 
sophia jane said:
Got my book today! Looks fantastic- and it's so exciting!!!

I'm taking it with me to read on the plane tomorrow. Think anyone will ask me about it? :D

SJ

If they do, just say "eroticanthology.com" :D
 
I'm plugging us on my Phaze author bio page. Hopefully, it'll help sales. :D

??????? started writing erotica and poetry when one particular fantasy seized her imagination with unprecedented tenacity. That fantasy – her fine flickering hunger – has only grown in beauty and intensity, and it continues to serve as her primary inspiration.

When not immersed in this fantasy, she can be found crusading for the disadvantaged, ranting about social injustice, or performing her domestic duties as a work-from-home mom. That activism often seeps into her prose as an underlying message about sexuality.

??????? is proud to be an active participant in a philanthropic endeavor entitled Coming Together, a serial collection of varied erotica, illustrations, and poetry which benefits a good cause: free speech. (Visit www.EroticAnthology.com for details.)

She credits the wonderfully supportive denizens of the Literotica.com® Author’s Hangout for helping her refine her skills and for providing an environment in which diversity and expertise are eclipsed only by genuine camaraderie and caring.
 
WTF!!!

I tried reordering because I got the monthly report on my credit card which said there is enough there to buy a book and a tank top.
(I knew that, but I thought better save than sorry.)

Bounced again. :confused:

Probably still because of that motherfucker who stole data.

Arrrggghhh!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
 
impressive said:
I need final, edited files for the following no later than 31 July 2005:

Foreword (TheEarl)
Introduction (dr_mabeuse)
Dr. Bob and His Dildo (ABSTRUSE)
The Spirit of Frankenstein (Quiet_Cool)
Possession (cloudy)
Public Humiliation (Tatelou)
Release the Beast (LadyJeanne)


Unless notified of revisions, I will just pull the poems off Lit.


E-mail files to: ComingTogether@EroticAnthology.com :D

Ahem! :catgrin:
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Bad, bad boy.

Spank spank spank.

Why does that conjure an image of sarah wearing nothing but thigh high leather boots with stiletto heals carrying a riding crop in her hand?
 
The_Fool said:
Why does that conjure an image of sarah wearing nothing but thigh high leather boots with stiletto heals carrying a riding crop in her hand?

Probably because she is? :D

The Earl
 
Back
Top