MagicaPractica
Alchemist
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2004
- Posts
- 20,069
That's ok. I get to see you nak... er... uhmmm. I mean, I am making your dress.![]()
Actually, I refrained from sending you that picture.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's ok. I get to see you nak... er... uhmmm. I mean, I am making your dress.![]()
you realize there are going to be fittings, etc.?Actually, I refrained from sending you that picture.That's not nearly nekkid.

you realize there are going to be fittings, etc.?![]()
I'm good at this game.
She doesn't need one.![]()

As long as I don't have to walk in heels. Cause that will kill me.Dampy said:She doesn't need an airplane. She'd walk to the prom if you'd just treat her like a gentleman.
Magica said:*waves*
So, you're not going as a dinosaur again?
Wait. You can't see a girl's dress before you go to pick her up!!Do I get to watch or do I have to wait for the big event?
I don't even know if I'm going yet. I have to work both Saturday and Sunday.
But if I do go, I'm thinking real clothes for this year.![]()

Wait. You can't see a girl's dress before you go to pick her up!!
I hope you get to come inside this year.![]()
you realize there are going to be fittings, etc.?![]()

Then I'll just sit in the cockpit and whimper, quiver, tremble . . .
I don't think I get to decide, I'm being auctioned off.![]()
Cool, we can have a girls night in. Just let me know when you're coming over.
LOL I expect you'll survive.
Hmmm... I'm not sure this is legal.
I don't think I get to decide, I'm being auctioned off.![]()
Fun!Cool, we can have a girls night in. Just let me know when you're coming over.![]()

Shush!Hmmm... I'm not sure this is legal.
Cool, we can have a girls night in. Just let me know when you're coming over.
Hmmm... I'm not sure this is legal.
I thought only bad girls were allowed to bid?
Because if bad boys are, that number is going higher. Just sayin'.
.Samples... good marketing ploy. I approve.Charmer, you get a.

Samples... good marketing ploy. I approve.![]()
Promotion. Good, good.I'm an excellent kisser.
Just saying.
Promotion. Good, good.
Now I feel like being whored out...




Night folks.
Dino ~ Of course you can join our party!
VM ~ You take care of the bidding. We need to make sure Dino gets taken care of properly.
Dampy ~ Thank you, once again, for your kind help with my dress.![]()
The term is auction, preciousssss....
Unless you have a vagina, I doubt you can win...voluptuary_manque said:And I'm in this to win!!
In the more fancy way, yes.
Unless you have a vagina, I doubt you can win...