AH Official 2008 Prom Date Thread!

or that it might not happen in the back seat of the car/plane/boat on the way there.

You shoulda seen Mine and Misty's hotel bed before and after prom...we had to have the sheets changed several times the same day...

http://images.inmagine.com/img/stockbyte/cd231/200673rke.jpg

^^ and that's after the maid spent 10 minutes tidying it...still has a bit more to do yet ;)

~~

Haven't decided how we'll get to prom yet...maybe

http://martiniranch.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/new-carriage-pic.jpg
 
But once you've landed the adrenaline rush should have a real boost to your libido, kind of like crawling into his lap during a scary movie.

I don't need the shit scaring out of me to up my libido! I could do with iodine in my tea as it is! I'll just take some valium and have a spliff before boarding. Then I'll be nice and relaxed:cool:
 
Lol! Let's hope he won't parachute you down :)

if he wants any hope of getting in my knickers he won't. Flying through the air, miles above the ground is unnatural. Jumping out and hoping a scrap of nylon will save you is insanity. My heart is pounding in a really bad way at the thought of the P word!
 
I have a date with teeny and one of the most gorgeous women on the AH. Why would I want to be your footwoman? :rolleyes: Kindly piss off and find mice you can transform. :p

I love you too...:p

Well, we can give you a lift...the carraige fits 2 adults and 2 children comfortably. Teeny is small enough, she can squeeze in.

:kiss:

hmmm...though P and i might want to make out the entire way...hmmm...
 
I love you too...:p

Well, we can give you a lift...the carraige fits 2 adults and 2 children comfortably. Teeny is small enough, she can squeeze in.

:kiss:

hmmm...though P and i might want to make out the entire way...hmmm...
Ewww. I must say thank you but no to your kind offer. I am sure we will find a way to get to the Prom. :cool:
 
Back
Top