voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2007
- Posts
- 30,841
I call dibs on the lemonade stand.
For an extra 50 cents I'll add some vodka.![]()
And the money rollllllllllled in!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I call dibs on the lemonade stand.
For an extra 50 cents I'll add some vodka.![]()
I call dibs on the lemonade stand.
For an extra 50 cents I'll add some vodka.![]()




I'm driving in with 4 kegs of beer
Nothing like a little Molly/Alien action to spark some interest
Molly, have you considered loading those deep pockets with black walnuts? I hear teenagers heas are had enough to crack them
How strong is your arm and how good is your aim?![]()
This is turning into an early County Fair. Bring on the bluegrass band to warm up the crowd.

Harmonica in my pocket![]()
Where did I put that banjo?
I got me a dulcimer. Wanna hear "When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder'?![]()
An' then kin you do Mushrat Ramble?
My daughter is an angel, full of mischief and smiles, so when my mother offered to take her for a few days, of course I said, “Hell, yes!”
What a treat. Three whole days of me-time. I could sit on my gazebo and do nothing but write if I want.
Okay, so it was a good plan, in theory.
My daughter may be gone, but the neighborhood kids are still here. I had some errands to run in town, but before I could leave, I had to get two boys out of the tree out back, chase the kids from my gazebo, holler at one boy who was rifling through the fridge in the garage and threaten to beat to death any child who dared to cross my property line again before Tuesday night.
Ah, that should do it. Right? Hah!
I got back from town to discover the living room full of kiddies. My husband, smiling so innocently, was sitting back while three boys were fighting over who gets the game controller next and another boy was raiding the ice box.
This is not an uncommon occurrence. The neighborhood children think that I’m quite evil because they’re allowed to play video games in my house, as my husband allows them, until, and I quote, “she gets home because you know how she hates to find you in here.”
Nice, huh? Well, it’s true, the rotten little brat. By this I mean my husband, of course.
So, I chased the kids out, hauled another kid from the tree and found three more hiding inside my gazebo. “Go home,” I yelled. “Go annoy your own parents.”
Of course, all their parents are sitting in their yards, enjoying the scene. They all have pools, jungle gyms and tree houses, but their kids would rather be in my plain, empty yard. And they love it.
So I go unload the car, put the stuff away and open my gazebo curtains up. I fix myself a cool drink, take my computer out to the gazebo, turn on some music, then go inside to use the bathroom. I come back out, threaten to use a cattle prod on the kid in the tree, chase two more out of my gazebo and yell across the yard to the mother of one that I want some peace.
I sit down, pull my computer table up and reach for my drink. The little bastards drank every drop of cola in my glass.
Back inside, get a fresh glass, more ice, a bottle of Coke. Back outside, threaten to get a gun and shoot the little shit in the tree, yell at the elderly couple on the other side of the fence who are laughing at me and make a quick inspection of my yard to make sure it’s clear.
Four hours after I started, I was finally able to sit down to write, but now the muse is in the tree. I give up.
I have three boys...all grown up now...but I remember coming home from work...tired...hoping that someone had started dinner....only to find that the football team was there and my husband had ordered subs...and could I go get them because they were watching tapes of their games....ah yes....those days......I remember them well...![]()

And wake up screaming in the night?![]()
Exactly.....but I got my revenge....all three of them have very beautiful ...little girls......there really is a God in heaven! And grandma looks pretty damn good for her age......
Exactly.....but I got my revenge....all three of them have very beautiful ...little girls......there really is a God in heaven! And grandma looks pretty damn good for her age......

Goin' by your AV's...you bet your booty you do.![]()
Oh a GILF! IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou . . .

And now I'm checking out. See you all in two weeks-ish.


And now I'm checking out. See you all in two weeks-ish.
