Rebecca_84
Virgin
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2011
- Posts
- 2
Ok so this is something I've been playing around with in my head..... (I've never written anything like this down so its probably gonna be a little hard to follow)
Scene: (female, 23) goes on the famous "finding yourself"trip to europe. She has a lot of money (but she's not a snobby bitch or anything) while out and about she comes upon this "prison" its very high tech (esp considering that she is in some small european country and from the looks of it, its usa funded and ran) for a small fee you can take a tour. Once inside she learns the secret, vampires exist and this is where they are hidden. Now she afraid....no way you could tour somewhere that's supposed to be hidden. She has no family to worry about her (tragic accident, thats where all the money comes from) And now she realizes she'll probably die here!
She tries to play it cool and act like she hasnt figured it out. Seeing a "RESTRICTED" area she asks about it, they explain that's where the worst of the worst are kept. For some reason she gets the great idea that she's got to see it, after she bribes the "tour guides" (guards) with a few hundred bucks they agree to let her go in, BUT with the warning that if she gets too close to the bars and gets grabbed that they can't help her, if they try the vampire will just pull her through the bars (ouch) so all they can do is open his door and hope he finishers her quickly.....so in she goes. There is only 1 vampire is this area.... He is very tall, with a square jaw line, dark eyes -so dark you can feel them pierce your soul- but that doesn't stop him from being the most beautiful (its not the word I'm looking for but that's what I'll use for now) thing you've ever seen. He is very surprised to see someone coming through the doors, its been so long since hes seen a person. They just stand there and stare for a while. She finally speaks, telling him her name and where shes from. He just listens, hearing another voice is so strange, (noone comes in this area, they are fed through the pipes, like somes banks have now, the bags of blood are put in on one end and sent to the cell, he has a fridge to keep the extras cold and a microwave to warn them up)
She stands there just looking around the narrow hallway when something on the floorcatches her eye, a VERY faded red line and shes standing a little over it... Well about the time she notices the line, he sees how close she is and makes his move....(holy shit) (i know, I know, how stupid can she be to get warned not too get to close and then BAM she gets too close! Its just like how in horror movies the idiot always runs up stairs)
(oh I really want some dialogue in this story but if figured it would be a pain to try to add it in until now)
He grabs her by the arm and pulls her against the cell bars, "you area tiny little thing, I probably wont lose too much of your blood when I pull you through (smile)"
"WAIT!" she screams, "they told me if I messed up and got too close they couldnt help me, but they would open you're door so maybe you'd make it quick and painless" just like that the cell door creeps open and he slings her against the wall and down the hall a little so he can run out and grab her. As he's draging her into his cell he says "quick and painless, that's funny, I LOVE torture, they knew better"
Her arm got a cut from all the banging around and he grabs it and licks the blood off
(i know they need names but I cant think of anything cool right now, and this is why I hate writing cause now its going into a first person story SORRY!)
I have the wind knocked out of me from hiting the wall, my arm is bleeding, I think my ankle is twisted and he's licking me.... "Look" I pull away my arm, tears building up " is there anything I can say or do to keep you from hurting me?"
"Awwww, are you offering yourself to me? How sweet!"
He slams me againts the wall and he presses into me, breathing on my neck," Is this really what you want me to do, huh? I don't think so"
He leans back a little and looks at a camera in the corner of the room and waves (middle finger only)
He laughs to himself and walks away, and I slide down the wall and curl into a ball.
I'm crying, hurting all over and freezing on this cold floor and he's sitting on and old, but way better than the floor, sofa.
**** (its 2:30 and typing on this phone is pain, ill write more whem I get to my computer, thanks for any comments/suggestions****
Scene: (female, 23) goes on the famous "finding yourself"trip to europe. She has a lot of money (but she's not a snobby bitch or anything) while out and about she comes upon this "prison" its very high tech (esp considering that she is in some small european country and from the looks of it, its usa funded and ran) for a small fee you can take a tour. Once inside she learns the secret, vampires exist and this is where they are hidden. Now she afraid....no way you could tour somewhere that's supposed to be hidden. She has no family to worry about her (tragic accident, thats where all the money comes from) And now she realizes she'll probably die here!
She tries to play it cool and act like she hasnt figured it out. Seeing a "RESTRICTED" area she asks about it, they explain that's where the worst of the worst are kept. For some reason she gets the great idea that she's got to see it, after she bribes the "tour guides" (guards) with a few hundred bucks they agree to let her go in, BUT with the warning that if she gets too close to the bars and gets grabbed that they can't help her, if they try the vampire will just pull her through the bars (ouch) so all they can do is open his door and hope he finishers her quickly.....so in she goes. There is only 1 vampire is this area.... He is very tall, with a square jaw line, dark eyes -so dark you can feel them pierce your soul- but that doesn't stop him from being the most beautiful (its not the word I'm looking for but that's what I'll use for now) thing you've ever seen. He is very surprised to see someone coming through the doors, its been so long since hes seen a person. They just stand there and stare for a while. She finally speaks, telling him her name and where shes from. He just listens, hearing another voice is so strange, (noone comes in this area, they are fed through the pipes, like somes banks have now, the bags of blood are put in on one end and sent to the cell, he has a fridge to keep the extras cold and a microwave to warn them up)
She stands there just looking around the narrow hallway when something on the floorcatches her eye, a VERY faded red line and shes standing a little over it... Well about the time she notices the line, he sees how close she is and makes his move....(holy shit) (i know, I know, how stupid can she be to get warned not too get to close and then BAM she gets too close! Its just like how in horror movies the idiot always runs up stairs)
(oh I really want some dialogue in this story but if figured it would be a pain to try to add it in until now)
He grabs her by the arm and pulls her against the cell bars, "you area tiny little thing, I probably wont lose too much of your blood when I pull you through (smile)"
"WAIT!" she screams, "they told me if I messed up and got too close they couldnt help me, but they would open you're door so maybe you'd make it quick and painless" just like that the cell door creeps open and he slings her against the wall and down the hall a little so he can run out and grab her. As he's draging her into his cell he says "quick and painless, that's funny, I LOVE torture, they knew better"
Her arm got a cut from all the banging around and he grabs it and licks the blood off
(i know they need names but I cant think of anything cool right now, and this is why I hate writing cause now its going into a first person story SORRY!)
I have the wind knocked out of me from hiting the wall, my arm is bleeding, I think my ankle is twisted and he's licking me.... "Look" I pull away my arm, tears building up " is there anything I can say or do to keep you from hurting me?"
"Awwww, are you offering yourself to me? How sweet!"
He slams me againts the wall and he presses into me, breathing on my neck," Is this really what you want me to do, huh? I don't think so"
He leans back a little and looks at a camera in the corner of the room and waves (middle finger only)
He laughs to himself and walks away, and I slide down the wall and curl into a ball.
I'm crying, hurting all over and freezing on this cold floor and he's sitting on and old, but way better than the floor, sofa.
**** (its 2:30 and typing on this phone is pain, ill write more whem I get to my computer, thanks for any comments/suggestions****