Alone in the bar

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: I’m looking for a detailed dominant, older guy who is able to take control of situations and isn’t afraid to get a little rough. There will be slight resistance on my side so I need someone who can be persuasive and persistent.

Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: long dark brown almost black hair and large brown eyes, slim with a slight tan, petite body.

I had been a good girl all my life, eighteen and still a virgin, I was daddy’s little princess, rich and spoilt, because of my father’s money I had been home schooled, keeping my rather shy and naïve, wanting to believe the best in everyone.

IC: I take a deep nervous breath as I push open the door to the bar, entering the place and walking over to the bar, I can feel people’s eyes on me, which wasn’t surprising as I stood out, wearing a pink dress that flows down to my knees, and a black bow tied around the waist, emphasizing my slim figure.
I glance around, the bar was mostly full of men, and the few women I could see, seemed to be very underdressed.

“What can I get you” the barman leers and I frown slightly, not sure what I should order, I’d never even drunk before. I feel someone’s eyes on my, practically burning a hole in my back.

“Erm I’ll just have a beer” I say quietly as he nods, turning away to go get my drink.
 
Last edited:
Me: Steve
Age 36
Height 6 feet 4 inches
Weight 210
Dark short hair, blue eyes, tan.
Occupation, Police Detective after serving in the United States Marine's as a Gunnery Sargeant.

I notice a lovely young girl walk into the bar, as does every other man, and a few of the woman in here.

“Erm I’ll just have a beer” I hear you say, nervously.

As you are only two bar stools away from me I look over and ask, "Today must be your Birthday, as you don't look a day over 21 to me. Please allow me to buy you a drink, my name is Steve."

I look at the barman, "Make her a blowjob shot, and I will take a shot of Jagermeister."
 
I take my beer and pay for it as I hear a deep voice behind me, I tense up suddenly nervous, sure I had expected people to talk to me, but I hadn't expected it to be as soon as I walked in, or so soon.

I turn to face you, my head only reaching up to your chest, I tilt my head up to look at you, wow you're tall is the first thing that comes to mind. "Yep I've just turned twenty one today" I lie smoothly, I was smart enough to not tell you my real age, I was also surprised that I hadn't been ID'd "It's nice to meet you, my names Hannah" I inform you.
 
"Hi Hannah, it's my pleasure to meet you. Have a seat" I gesture towards a booth, "I will grab our shots and join you in a minute."

Looking down into your eyes, I can't help but take in the rest of you also. It may be your birthday, but tonight I am going to enjoy unwrapping my present.
 
I follow your gaze over to the booth and hesitate, before making up my mind and walking over to sit down.

My eyes widen as I realise what you have just said. Shots. I hadn't really drunk before apart from the occasional glass of wine at one of my parents party's.

I look up at you as you approach me again, what the hell was I doing?
 
I can't help but admire the view from th ebar, as your pink dress hugs your curves as you slide into the booth.

"To 21 years, and more yet to come" I say placing your shot on the table, "You know you need to drink this without using your hands, right?"

I made sure the bartendar placed this in the tallest shot glass he had..
 
I look down at the shot and raise my eyebrows at your words "what do you mean" I ask, looking down at the glass and then back up at you, as I push it away from me slightly.

I suddenly realise what shot you ordered me. My eyes widen and I can't help the blush that crawls up my cheeks as I realise what you have to use.
 
"You don't meant to say you don't know what a blowjob is, do you?" I ask, pointing at the shot glass.

"Just use your mouth, suck in the glass, and swallow. Some people, who are really good use their tongue to lick the glass." I add
 
I look up at you a little unsure "I know what a.. but.." I trail off, starting to get a little flustered so I just choose not to comment any further, and make even more of an idiot of myself.

I look down at the shot, hesitating before lowering my mouth to the table, wrapping my lips around the glass as I suck softly, before tipping my head back swallowing the shot. I place it back on the table, looking everywhere but at you.
 
"My God, you were teasing me" I reply jokingly, "Not too sound crass, but you are a pro at that!"

"So, Hannah, tell me what brings a lovely young lasy like yourself out drinking alone on her birthday?" I ask, sliding directly across from you in the booth.

I throw back my shot, look at you and signal for another round.
 
I shrug slightly "I wanted to experience new things" I say simply, as my eyes snap up to meet your own "so you tell me what made you come over to me?" I question softly.

My finger trailing around the edge of the shot glass casually as I wait for your reply.
 
"Your beauty drew me too you like a Moth to a Flame" I reply, looking deep into your eyes..

"I hope your ready for another blowjob" I add, as our next round of shots arrives..
 
I smile at you, not caring if it was a line, it made me feel good to be complimented like that.

I glance down as the shots are placed ifront of us as I quickly shake my head at you, pushing it away from me "I don't think I should drink that" I say firmly, besides I still had to get home, I can't get really drunk.
 
"Oh the night is young" I respond to your pushing the shot away.

"Much like YOURSELF. I add, my voice dropping to a low growl.

"Besides" I add letting my voice return to a normal tone, "We have all night, you were the one who said"I wanted to experience new things" weren't you?"

After a small pause to let that sink in I add, "I know you wouldn't want to start lying to me already. If you start feeling drunk, I can either call you a taxi, or take you home myself." I add.
 
I gulp softly, now that hadn't been a lie, but I had already lied to him quite a couple of times tonight, the biggest one being my age, I was no where near twenty one, but that was okay it's not like you would ever find out.

"I wasn't lying about that, besides can I really trust you?" I ask raising my eyebrows slightly, but the words do sink in and I pull the shot back to me, lowering my head back to the table and tipping it back into my mouth. "I'm not having anymore" I say as I place it back on to the table.
 
I gulp softly, now that hadn't been a lie, but I had already lied to him quite a couple of times tonight, the biggest one being my age, I was no where near twenty one, but that was okay it's not like you would ever find out.

"I wasn't lying about that, besides can I really trust you?" I ask raising my eyebrows slightly, but the words do sink in and I pull the shot back to me, lowering my head back to the table and tipping it back into my mouth. "I'm not having anymore" I say as I place it back on to the table.



"Of course you can trust me" I reply, taking out my badge and laying it on the table.

"Now tell me a little more about yourself." I notice you swallow hard, and your eyes dart from my bdage to my eyes.

"Hannah, do you shoot pool? Perhaps you would like to play a game or two, while we get to know each other." I continue, wantingto see you stretch your lithe body over the table.
 
I look down at the badge and gasp. This could not turn out well! I glance back up at you "I uhm.." I trail off as I think about leaving, but you hadn't questioned me yet, so I doubt you was going to.

I smile a little at you, although I know it wasn't too convincing "one game and then I really have to go home" I say firmly, as I stand up from the table, looking back at you "I'm not very good though" I warn you.
 
"Sounds good" I reply.

"Benny, okay if we use the bosses table in the back?" I ask the bartender.

"Go ahead, no one is going to use tonight. You two need anything else?" He asks.

"How about two large waters, a strawberry magraretta for the birthday girl, and I will take a shot of JD and a long neck." I direct at him, as I direct you to the back room.

As we enter the room, I look into your eyes and say "Do you remember me? I remember you, I was the liason officer in your high school three years ago, you were a Sophmore. Now I have watched you pay for a drink, and you have drank several drinks, all of which are punishable offenses. Would you like to say anything in your defense?"
 
"Sounds good" I reply.

"Benny, okay if we use the bosses table in the back?" I ask the bartender.

"Go ahead, no one is going to use tonight. You two need anything else?" He asks.

"How about two large waters, a strawberry magraretta for the birthday girl, and I will take a shot of JD and a long neck." I direct at him, as I direct you to the back room.

As we enter the room, I look into your eyes and say "Do you remember me? I remember you, I was the liason officer in your high school three years ago, you were a Sophmore. Now I have watched you pay for a drink, and you have drank several drinks, all of which are punishable offenses. Would you like to say anything in your defense?"
 
Shit! I knew I should have left while I still had a chance, this was not good not good at all.

Would you like to say anything in your defense?" you ask and a sudden thought pops into my mind.

"Yes I would, you bought me two of these drink, so I believe you were supplying alchol to a minor" I say with a smirk "isn't that against the law?" I ask, knowing full well that it is. I take a step away from you "so i'll just be leaving now"
 
Back
Top