Alone in the bar

"Not so fast LITTLE GIRL" I reply, reaching out and grabbing your arm, "Did you SEE ME pay for those drinks?"

I am pulling you closer, "Being the Valedictorian of your class, you should be able to answer that for yourself."

I realize that the crinks are on my tab, but the tab can be switched to yours easily enough.

"Truth is, you bought yourself a beer and paid for it with cash. The other drinks you drank haven't been paid for. Seems to me, you are between a rock and a hard place. We don't want you to fall out of your Daddy's good graces do we, not to mention your reputation at school." I let these words sink in, all the while holding you tight against me.
 
I feel myself being pulled back against you and immediatly start to squirm in your grasp, your words finally sinking in as I let my eyes drop to the fall and stop trying to get away.

I'm not sure if you're lying you had bought me them and watched me drink them, but I didn't know if that was illegal. Hell I didn't know if I could get in trouble for it, it was the bar that served me, but why risk it?

"What do you want?" I ask quietly.
 
"What do you want? Isn't the question, it's what you NEED and what your really looking for here." I reply, allowing my hands to hold you possessively.

"Tell you what I propose" I continue, my hands holding your small waist firmly, "I will give you a chance to play me in pool. If you win, I drive you home, if I win I get to choose the punishement that fits your crime. Deal?"
 
I look at you and shake my head "no" I say firmly, even though I wasn't in any position to argue with you, but I didn't no the first thing about playing pool. "or you could just go easier on me and give me a punishment now" I say, frowning slightly, wondering how your going to do that, probably a lecture of something or worse tell my parents!
 
"Alright Hannah, you want your puishment now, do you?!" I say turning from you and walking towards the door to gather our drinks.

I lock the door, and tell the bartender we will be busy for quite awhile in here.

"Okay young Lady, remove the dress, slowly, act like you are stripping for me, do it to the music" I gesture towards the juke box in the corner, "put on some Rihanna S&M."
 
My eyes widen as I realise what you want and I quickly start looking for an excuse "sir I don't know who you think I am, but I am not that type of girl, I don't do that kind of thing" I say truthfully, I never would have had the chance even if I wanted to.

I back away from you until I am leaning against the pool table "can't you just give me a warning or something?" I ask looking down at the floor, away from you.
 
"That Coy, shy girl act isn't cutting it with me" I growl, approaching you leaning against the pool table, "You're just a spoiled BRAT! You need agood spanking."

I spin you around and bend you over the table, face down, feet barely touching the ground.

"Is this what you had in mind!" I ask..
 
I shake my head as I have to stay on my tip toes "I don't know what you mean there is no act, you can't do this" I complain as I start to struggle to get free from you, suddenly becoming nervous as my eyes dart around the room, looking for a way to run, if I could get out you would have nothing on me, the drinks would be in your name and I don't have a tab, but could I really prove that? I doubt it, his word would win over mine any day.
 
"Quit your DAMN struggling" I say, watching you writhe around under my grasp.

I reach down, and grab the hem of your dress, raising it up and over your hips.

"Well, well, look at what I found," I say in amazement, "looks like someone forgot their underwear today..
 
I glare at you "I couldn't wear underwear it would show through the dress" I snap as I start to struggle harder against your grip.

"Look if you let me go now, we'll call it even?" I question "no one will ever find out about this" I ramble as I look for a good enough excuse to get me out of this, but in the end I come up with none/
 
"Really, so you were worried people would see your underwear?" I reply sarcastically, "Does that mean you aren't wearing a bra either?"

I have no plans on letting you go, but I am enjoying seeing you offbalance, not in control.

"Tell you what, I will bring my original deal back, one game of pool...BUT....each ball means something. For everyone I sink, you take something off, for everyone you sink you put something on. I will spot you two balls, so that means I need to sink in three just to see you take something off..deal?" I ask, letting my hand rub your bare ass..
 
I would probably have taken anything you offered me to get me out of the situation I was in right now. "Okay" I quickly agree, still nervous as I am no good at the game, my eyes glance over at the door, thinking about making a run for it, but then remember that you did lock it.

I feel your grip on me loosen and sigh in relief as I straighten up smoothing my dress down with as much dignity as possible I stalk away from you to the other side of the table.
 
"Would you like to Rack the balls?" I say, smugly staring at your breasts, "I don't want you to say I cheated later."

I walk over and grab a cue stick, tapping it lightly in my hand, then checking it for balance and straightness. Pointing it at you, "Yes, this one will do nicely" I comment..
 
I shake my head at you "no you can do it" I say simply, as I walk over grabbing anothe cue stick of the wall and figuring that it will do, honestly I have no intention of taking my clothes off, but you don't have to know that and besides I have ways of getting around it. I lean back against the wall watching as you set it all up.
 
I begin to rack the balls, "Nothing like a nice firm rack" I throw the innuendo at you, looking from your tits to your face.

"Eight Ball, call your shot and your pocket, sound fair?" I ask, moving behind the table to watch you as you bend over to break..
 
I blush as your eyes run from my face down to my chest as you say those words.

I slowly bend over, positioning my cue on the table "but it's not really a fair deal" I say as I straighten up, turning around to face you "I mean I have no idea how to play... so it's obvious that you're going to win" I add, I mean you wouldn't have offered this deal if you wasn't sure that you would win..
 
"Fair? Was it fair for you to come in her and order a drink, knowing you weren't 21 years old?" I reply, admiring the way your dress contours around your small waist and very firm ass.

"Did you even think what could happen to the bartender for serving someone under 21?" I add, moving closer to you.

"Besides, IF you begin to remove your clothes, do you really think I can concentrate on the pool game?" I add, allowing my arms to land on either side of you as your bent over the table preparing to break..
 
Of course I had known that the bartender could have gotten into a lot of trouble for serving me "it's not my fault he didn't ID me" I whisper quietly, only half believing what I say.

I look down to see your hands resting either side of me, and feel your body close against my own, I suddenly become very still, not moving any further as my breathing increases. I have to get out of here soon, before I do something that I will regret. With a sigh I pull back the cue, and hit the ball, closing my eyes so I don't have to see what happens.
 
I watch you strike the cue ball, and track it's path down the table, missing the tightly racked balls on the other end.

"Hmmm..to be fair, why don't you try that again" I say reaching down and grabbing the cue ball as it travels back towards you.

"Here, allow me to assist you" I continue, guiding my left hand down your arm to meet your hand holding the cue, "You should make a circle with your fingers with this hand, and slide the cue through like this" I guide your right arm with mine, watching the cue slide between your fingers.

"You're a natural" I compliment you, pressing my weight down on your back, allowing my cock to rub against your ass..
 
I pry my eyes open, looking down the table to see that I didn't even hit one ball. With a sigh of frustration, I begin to stand but feel you press against me even more, your hands guiding me "why are you helping me?" I ask eventually as I pull back the cue, hitting the ball and this time it actually hits the other balls "I mean surely you want me to lose?" i ask quieter this time, as I begin to stand, waiting for you to move back of off me.
 
"Oh, much as in life you will learn the more you lose, the more you win" I reply, allowing my hands to trace up your arms and then down you back.

"Besides" I continue as I walk around the table, "if all I wanted was to see you naked, I could have removed the dress when I discovered you weren't wearing underwear. Two ball in the side pocket" I call out, watching the ball drop.
 
I lean back against the wall and I watch as you shoot and effortlessly sink it, this isn't going to work in my favour.

So I decide to try and make up a new deal with you "how about I let you see my naked and then you let me go?" I ask you, hoping that you will take it as there is no way in hell I could win and I hate losing so I might as well make a new deal at least it would be on my terms.
 
"Hmmm...how about you let me see you naked, and then we discuss the letting you go" I counter, "I will give you a few pointers when your naked, and then we can play the rest of the game."

"You haven't even touched your drink here" I indicate the drink and the glass of water sitting by the table..
 
I raise my eyebrows at you "why would I drink? that would just get me into even more trouble" I say quietly as I think over your offer.

"No either I take off my clothes you look and then let me go, or we continue playing" I say with a loud sigh as I bend over the table, aiming and shooting, managing to actually sink a ball this time, I turn around smirking at you.
 
"Well, since the damage is done, having another drink shouldn't cause you too much harm" I say watching you sink a ball.

"Looks like we continue to play, I think you may be a natural at a few things that even might come as a surprise to you." I continue watching you stretch over the pool table..
 
Back
Top