And so it begins...

Gorgeous!

Hi, LuciousGirl!

I am really impressed by your photos! Especially your fine ass and your TINY!!! nipples! I really love the first black pic!

Thanks for the fine show!

Al

:nana:
 
You are indeed very luscious. Makes me wish I was better looking and more confident so I could be with a woman as stunning and as sexy and as sensual as you. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose: x 13
 
So many comments last night after I went to bed. I try to stay up late and play with my LIT friends, but the craziness of my day life quickly catches up to me... thanks for the comments, they get me so wet - I had to go roll my man over last night when I went to bed just to be able to go to sleep! More to come, I bought sexy little black & red undies yesterday just for you all....couldn't find a matching top, so I might just have to go without....
 
lusciousgurl said:
I bought sexy little black & red undies yesterday just for you all....couldn't find a matching top, so I might just have to go without....
OH MY, I cant wait to see this :rose:
 
lusciousgurl said:
I'm enjoying myself way too much... some of me in purple, and more in BLACK, as requested:kiss:


Morning Lusciousgurl :rose: .... mmmm like your undies.... look very sweet and sexy.... and oooh so naughty.... and your legs are very pretty .... encased in the ssweet nylons :devil: :devil: :catroar: :kiss:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Then here's a couple more for you, burninlove...


Mmm sexy legs and a sweet looking tushie.... like your pics a lot Lg :devil: :devil: :catroar: :p :p :kiss: :kiss:
 
Wow, those nipple look tasty. I could spend hours sucking on them What part of Jersey are you from? I work in Warren County, are you nearby? Feel free to pm me. Thanks for posting
 
Nj

First off let me say that you are hot! Where in NJ are you? I would love to offer my services for anything that you may need.
 
LusciousGurl your body is perfect, and those ass pics were wonderful.
can i request more stocking pics, the few that you posted drove me nuts, I couldn't keep my hands off myself
 
in Black N Red

Wow, a bunch of hits since this morning...thanks to everyone for the encouragement! This place always puts a smile on my face AND a hand in my pants, a tongue at my lips....mmmm, just wonderful. For you all :kiss:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Wow, a bunch of hits since this morning...thanks to everyone for the encouragement! This place always puts a smile on my face AND a hand in my pants, a tongue at my lips....mmmm, just wonderful. For you all :kiss:


Mmm very sweet looking undies LG .... my imagination runs wild with naughty thoughts :devil: :devil: :catroar: :catroar: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Amazing pics and body girl....You're turning my morning wood into a morning raging hard-on which will have to be taken care off soon.

*subscribes*
 
lusciousgurl said:
Wow, a bunch of hits since this morning...thanks to everyone for the encouragement! This place always puts a smile on my face AND a hand in my pants, a tongue at my lips....mmmm, just wonderful. For you all :kiss:
very hot :rose: :rose:
 
so glad you are finding this enjoyable because it sure is bringing joy to a lot of your new fans. how about a pic of the "hand in pants" you mentioned?
 
Great new pics there lusciousgurl, I love the feel of lace undies, they drive me wild :devil:
 
Back
Top