And so it begins...

BlacknPink

Ahhh...three whole days without LIT. I was starting to go through withdrawals...soooo good to be back and be able to post some new pics. After getting all worked up making them for all of you....time to go take care of things ...mmmm...:kiss:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Ahhh...three whole days without LIT. I was starting to go through withdrawals...soooo good to be back and be able to post some new pics. After getting all worked up making them for all of you....time to go take care of things ...mmmm...:kiss:

Enjoy those nipples of yours for all of us!
 
lusciousgurl said:
Ahhh...three whole days without LIT. I was starting to go through withdrawals...soooo good to be back and be able to post some new pics. After getting all worked up making them for all of you....time to go take care of things ...mmmm...:kiss:
very sexy in black :nana:
 
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady LG. Very artistic and erotic. My compliments to you hun!

~Az
 
Thanks everyone! I try to come up with new poses and shots, I really love playing with the effects...I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them!
 
lusciousgurl said:
Ahhh...three whole days without LIT. I was starting to go through withdrawals...soooo good to be back and be able to post some new pics. After getting all worked up making them for all of you....time to go take care of things ...mmmm...:kiss:


Withdrawals can be so frustrating ;)


Lovely pics .... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Thanks Active, and yes withdrawals can be hard, especially when I get so much pleasure out of being here....I love your Avatar.... here's a couple more :kiss:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Thanks Active, and yes withdrawals can be hard, especially when I get so much pleasure out of being here....I love your Avatar.... here's a couple more :kiss:


Lickable legs, suckable nipple, kissable ass, what more could a man want ;)
 
lusciousgurl said:
Mmmm, makes me HOT to know I've got what you want....I'm here to please :kiss: :kiss:
What would you say if we told you it would please us if you posted more pics?

Amazing body luscious...simply stunning...turned my morning wood into a raging hard on ;)
 
Wow... go away for a week and miss all the fun!

Hey Luscious!


Just got back last night and came to check this morning, and DAMN! The two of us just can't believe some of those shots! You look amazingly sexy...especially the black and red undies!


Hope you're having fun and to see much more

Alek and Vedra
 
great pics, can not wait to see more. I really love you breasts and i think you have the best nipples i have ever seen
 
lusciousgurl, your thread is amazing. Youre beautiful and every pic I see makes me want to come back for more. Cant wait for some new ones. ;)
 
In Red

Thanks everyone.. I love all your comments, they get me so excited! Time to head off to bed and take care of that - night! :kiss:
 
Awww...do you have to leave after posting cock hardening pics like that?!

If you must..just know that after you gone I'll still be looking at those ;)
 
Back
Top