And so it begins...

lusciousgurl said:
:D Glad you like! I just might do that...once I hit 100 posts or so, right?

OK .. tired of lurking on this thread... have to jump in and tell you how much I enjoy looking at you, and to tell you it is 100 posts.
:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Very nice pics! I hope you don't mind, you have given me some ideas of my own for a special man! :D :devil:
 
Thank you Dave, I knew all we needed was a Lit GURU to figure it out!
dave's thing said:
OK .. tired of lurking on this thread... have to jump in and tell you how much I enjoy looking at you, and to tell you it is 100 posts.
:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Wow, thanks Taste! I'll take a compliment like stunning anyday!! I try to pick the shots that I think everyone will enjoy the most!
Taste said:
I don't know if it's 100 or 150, but either way, just go play in the playground for a bit. Or you can always leave comments in my pic thread to get your count up. (Harhar).

Beautiful pics by the way, your butt looks absolutely stunning. I just want to touch it, hehe. Keep it up dear, this shot is my favorite so far. I'd love to play with you someday.
 
See there, four more posts responding to everyone and I'm well on my way to earning my Avatar!

The exhibitionist in me is screaming to come out and play...here are more pictures for everyone... hope you have as much fun looking at them as I did making them!! :D
 
AMAZING pics hun! I'm in NJ - BergenCounty...where in NJ ya from? Welcome to the boards and I hope you're here to stay for a looooooooong time! :)
 
lusciousgurl said:
Wow, thanks Taste! I'll take a compliment like stunning anyday!! I try to pick the shots that I think everyone will enjoy the most!

It's not a problem, I only speak what I see and your form deserves a compliment...well many.

Comments about this pic. Gorgeous shots. I love the contrast and coloring in all of them. Very erotic and creative. Also, how can you go wrong with a little nipple pinch and a good looking cock in the same picture.

Good work, keep it up, doll.
I'll be watching ya.
 
lusciousgurl said:
See there, four more posts responding to everyone and I'm well on my way to earning my Avatar!

The exhibitionist in me is screaming to come out and play...here are more pictures for everyone... hope you have as much fun looking at them as I did making them!! :D

sweet pics Lg... enjoyed Looking ;) :rose: :)
 
Thanks Pickax, I'll keep that in mind - the photo request that is... my nights aren't too lonely lately, although I've always been a favorite of 'the more the merrier' approach :devil:
pickax said:
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=755604

Posted several comments ,but I have a request now More shots of those beautiful breasts of yours. If you need someone to walk you thru some lonely night look me up. Won't be hard to find
 
I'll second that - can't go wrong with a good nipple pinch...mmmmm, nipple pinches <mind wandering> it's too early for those thoughts! ;)
Taste said:
It's not a problem, I only speak what I see and your form deserves a compliment...well many.

Comments about this pic. Gorgeous shots. I love the contrast and coloring in all of them. Very erotic and creative. Also, how can you go wrong with a little nipple pinch and a good looking cock in the same picture.

Good work, keep it up, doll.
I'll be watching ya.
 
Wow

Absolutly stunning pictures. Your body is absolutly perfect. Curves in all the right places. Keep on posting and I'll keep on stroking to every one of them.
 
Evening everyone... playing around with some lighting effects and liked how these two came out...enjoy
 
came out lovely

the lighting effects came out perfect, as a matter of fact they caused somthing to come out of my pants lol
 
lusciousgurl said:
Evening everyone... playing around with some lighting effects and liked how these two came out...enjoy
Just love the effects, artsy, and not to mention extremely sexy. I'll have to catch up on the rest of your pictures :rose:
 
Wow one of the most appropriate user names on Lit. Gorgeous
 
Back
Top