And so it begins...

I'll have to come back tomorrow and take a look at all your pics (I only got to page 3), but WOW is an understatement! Love your shape and erotic shots.

Thanks for sharing them ;-)
 
Evening All! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Life's been busy...but I squeezed in a couple new shots yesterday and I thought I'd share with everyone....hugs, kisses, licks and squeezes to everyone :devil: hope you enjoy! :kiss:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Evening All! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Life's been busy...but I squeezed in a couple new shots yesterday and I thought I'd share with everyone....hugs, kisses, licks and squeezes to everyone :devil: hope you enjoy! :kiss:


Nice ASS :) :nana:
 
lusciousgurl said:
*sigh* thank you for your comments...they do so get me off....

daylight - your avatar brings a smile to my face first thing this morning, is it a tree?

A small morning dose... to go with your coffee... I like mine
BLACK

Good Morning, lusciousgurl...your pics are wonderful...most of them I loved one of your first pics, showing you wearing a transparent bra with flowers printed to its cups...this pic showed so much...a wonderful bra as well as quite much of the beautiful hills this piece of clothing is covering....thanks for sharing your pics and have a wonderful day!
 
lusciousgurl said:
Evening All! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Life's been busy...but I squeezed in a couple new shots yesterday and I thought I'd share with everyone....hugs, kisses, licks and squeezes to everyone :devil: hope you enjoy! :kiss:

Morning Lg :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Mmmmm very sexy.... loved the pics.... want to kiss and nibble..... my way up those luscious legs.......... encased in those gorgeous stockings... starting at your pretty toes :devil: :catroar: :p :kiss:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Evening All! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Life's been busy...but I squeezed in a couple new shots yesterday and I thought I'd share with everyone....hugs, kisses, licks and squeezes to everyone :devil: hope you enjoy! :kiss:

Darlin, you need to make this one into your avatar :kiss:
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=755331

It is the most erotic stocking picture I have ever seen :devil:
 
lusciousgurl said:
Evening All! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Life's been busy...but I squeezed in a couple new shots yesterday and I thought I'd share with everyone....hugs, kisses, licks and squeezes to everyone :devil: hope you enjoy! :kiss:
hot :nana: :nana:
 
You Pics Are Amazing!!!
Altho The Stocking are my Fav.!!! :heart:
Thanks For sharing.... :nana:
 
lusciousgurl said:
:D Glad you like! I just might do that...once I hit 100 posts or so, right?
I don't know if it's 100 or 150, but either way, just go play in the playground for a bit. Or you can always leave comments in my pic thread to get your count up. (Harhar).

Beautiful pics by the way, your butt looks absolutely stunning. I just want to touch it, hehe. Keep it up dear, this shot is my favorite so far. I'd love to play with you someday.
 
Back
Top