Angelique Enhanced

angelique127 said:
{ GIGGLE} Do tell...rehab for what ?

I also have an extensive collection of panties...in white...

MMMMMMM - I like these panties - they frame everyting so nicely - gives me a target, so to speak. :p :p :p

Great pictures, Angelique - thanks:kiss:
 
angelique127 said:
Not as hot as your thread...but if you are going to get comfortable, you can always COMMAND me to STRIP too

U gotta love a woman that 'opens' up ;) :D :devil:
 
angelique127 said:
{ GIGGLE} Do tell...rehab for what ?

I also have an extensive collection of panties...in white...



my god you done it again i need a cold shower.stockings flesh then panties my Dick is twitching like a snakes tongue :p :p :p
 
Re: Re: mmmm Found Ya Angelique

angelique127 said:
I am using my left hand....though my engagement ring is worn on my forefinger....and my HUBBY is watching !!!!:devil:

Thanks for visiting my thread.... wow.. Love your pics here... Love the lingerie shots, and creativity of your pics along with that hot sexy body and gorgeous facial reactions...ps..love the shots of you in hose and teaasing with the vib too...wow... I will be baaack!!


https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?postid=8599417
So.. this is one of my favs since I am submissive... 90/10, but do I see this guys ankles tied as you suck his cock... with your husband watchin... OMG..this is sooo soso hot..

I have been rock hard and dripping with precum all morning enjoying ALL of your pics here...wow.... Lucky Husband you have to enjoy all this..Keep UP the great work...hee hee.
:devil: :cool:
 
Love Blue

angelique127 said:
Thanks you'all,
I'mSinister...Jeros...Sun Tan Guy...Rassitter...I love your pic threads !!! I will be watching...
Jbab...you are always welcome to drop on by, for some rehab !!!
Snakey...I do not think your threads will ever die...they are just too good, and you can do amazing things with pictures !!!

Panties in blue...

Angel.. OMG.. I love this.. VEry erotic and very very hot!! Geez.. more strokin here i cum!! Love the lingerie, love the hose, love the panties. everything I love to see... hmmmmm

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?postid=9137898

:cool:
BEAUTIFUL!!
 
WOW, Great pics!!! You are gorgeous. Thanks for posting, I really "enjoyed" them.

jay
 
angelique127 said:
Sun Tan Guy, Cando, horny_jay{have kin in N.E. Philly} and horny_male_slut...glad you liked !!!

Rear view of black see thru panties...


MMMM!!! I love the rear view!!

jay
 
angelique127 said:
I do have lots of outfits...many I have not posted yet. This one is in a body stocking and wig...

Anything along the PVC/Latex?Leather theme angelique? You'd look yummy in that I'm sure :p
 
See through..

angelique127 said:
Sun Tan Guy, Cando, horny_jay{have kin in N.E. Philly} and horny_male_slut...glad you liked !!!

Rear view of black see thru panties...

Lovely.. hmmm.. I love see thru lingerie.. Spank ya.. ??

No way..but you could spank me all day and night long dressed like that.. and let your husband watch..!!

:cool: :eek:
 
angelique127 said:
Spank me then....:heart:


Hot baby can i whip it out and spank you from inside :p :p then lick it better or do that first :rose:
 
I love leather, and I love lace...

but tonite, when I got home, I put on a CD, from along time ago...grabbed a beer, jumped in the pool, lit the Tiki torches...and listened to Tom Petty...

She was an American girl,
raised on promises...
she couldn't help but thinking that there was a little more to life...somewhere else...
but after all... it was a great big world,
with lots of places to run too...
 
Last edited:
I DO DECLARE...forgot the pic...again !

'I am just a cowgirl...livin' off the land'

Wasn't that Thin Lizzy ??? { cough...cough }
 
Last edited:
angelique127 said:
I DO DECLARE...forgot the pic...again !

'I am just a cowgirl...livin' off the land'

Wasn't that Thin Lizzy ??? { cough...cough }

I love that skirt...very sexy :p

MORE MORE MORE!
 
Hello Cowgirl in the sand,
Is this place at your command ?
can I see you for a while,
can I see your sweet , sweet smile ?
Old enough now to change your name...
 
Last edited:
Hot

angelique127 said:
I DO DECLARE...forgot the pic...again !

'I am just a cowgirl...livin' off the land'

Wasn't that Thin Lizzy ??? { cough...cough }

Very sexy.. Love the eroticism of the white top!!:cool:
 
Wow..

angelique127 said:
It's the women in you, that makes you want to play this game...

You two are soo hot!!

Is that a strap on under your dress or some other erotic toy!!

Very sexy!! And hot.. You both need a third to play with!!
 
Re: GUYS

angelique127 said:
What can a woman do when she is cuffed ?

Slide those panties to the side, have you bend over, and have your husband fuck you doggie style.. !! And or just tease you for hours!! Very sexy shot!!
 
Re: Re: Re: GUYS

angelique127 said:
Sounds like fun !!! But first you'all may want to spank me...and tease me by making me wear nipple clamps...

I thought we had to keep you shakled standing..Hey..if we can lay you down on a table spread eagle..there are tons of things we can do to "tease" ya for hours.. and hours...

Damn..I love seeing a bound woman..in lingerie with nipple clamps...this pic has me ROCK and drippin with precum...Im not normally dominant, but looking at you this way....I could easily dominate you with your husband for hours or just sit there and watch him and stroke in pleasure watching you begging him for pleasure....

Hmmm...lets get a vib and spread your legs so he can tease your kitty with the vib..NO inserting..just tease that puffy wet kitty.... hmmmm...

Damn Angel...you guys are soo soo hot.. Love this last shot... Love seeing ya in Lingerie too.... Ps.. thanks for stopping an postin in my thread too!!! You welcum there any time!!
 
Back
Top