anyone feeling frisky???

mischevious eye said:
my fingers pinch your nipples.... my mouth feels like it is sucking your whole clit in my mouth....my tongue keeps on licking..:p :p :p :devil:
mmm rubbing my clit here as u suck on it harder .....mmmm pinch them hard.....
 
mischevious eye said:
my fingers pinch your nipples.... my mouth feels like it is sucking your whole clit in my mouth....my tongue keeps on licking..:p :p :p :devil:
mmm rubbing my clit here as u suck on it harder .....mmmm pinch them hard.....
 
mischevious eye said:
Your legs wrap around me and push me into you. I love the feeling of being surrounded by you. At first I don't move at all then I start a gentle in and out motion. My lips find yours and you can taste yourself. your tongue licks my lips.:kiss: :devil:
mmmm And I do taste sooooooooo good too.yummy
 
prettygrneyes said:
feeling u inside me and me tightening around ur cock...mmm it feels so fucking good......
Mmmmmm ... moving in and out of you ..... so hot and tight ... feels so fucking good
 
prettygrneyes said:
mmmm hot and hard...
mmmm ... to slide something hot and hard ... into something wet and tight ... to stand behind her .. moving in and out slowly ... with your hands on her breasts
 
Back
Top