anyone feeling frisky???

Angelofsex said:
Have fun the two of you......will read it later and get more frisky as I do........PGE be real good to ME.:devil: ;) :kiss:
oh we will....mmmm I am frisky as hell now u teased me so much...:p :D
 
I roll you over on your back so I can give your tits as much attention as I did your back. My hand circle your tits and gently squeezes them.:devil:
 
mischevious eye said:
I roll you over on your back so I can give your tits as much attention as I did your back. My hand circle your tits and gently squeezes them.:devil:
mmmmm it feels so good.keep caressing them......put your tongue on them...get my nipples hard...
 
mischevious eye said:
my mouth sucks your nipple in. You feel the edges of my teeth against it. My hand rub your belly.:kiss: :devil: :p
mmmm my nipple is getting very hard and I love where your hand is going too....mmm keep going!
 
my mouth moves down to your pussy and my hands each grab and sqeeze a tit. My tongue finds your love button easily and licks it .:p :p :p :devil:
 
mischevious eye said:
my mouth moves down to your pussy and my hands each grab and sqeeze a tit. My tongue finds your love button easily and licks it .:p :p :p :devil:
yes my clit is very hard and swollen....keep sucking ..as it gets me wetter .....mmmm
 
You press you clit farther into my mouth so I suck on it even harder feeling juices flow down into my beard.:p :p :p :devil:
 
mischevious eye said:
You press you clit farther into my mouth so I suck on it even harder feeling juices flow down into my beard.:p :p :p :devil:
pulls ur head down and wraps my legs around you so u can't move ....mmmmm keep sucking and tugging my hard clit...mmm make me cum in ur mouth ...mmmm
 
my fingers pinch your nipples.... my mouth feels like it is sucking your whole clit in my mouth....my tongue keeps on licking..:p :p :p :devil:
 
watching...

and feeling my cock getting harder.... seeing those hard nipples.. wanting to suck and lick them...
 
Your legs wrap around me and push me into you. I love the feeling of being surrounded by you. At first I don't move at all then I start a gentle in and out motion. My lips find yours and you can taste yourself. your tongue licks my lips.:kiss: :devil:
 
Back
Top