anyone feeling frisky???

Re: BUMP!!!

Soron said:
It's Friday...the weather is warm...and I haven't held my sweetheart since the middle of January...

HELL YES !!!!! I'm frisky :p :devil:
Only three weeks till we can be frisky together, my sexy man. :p
Mmmmmm!
:devil:
 
Re: Re: BUMP!!!

Arden said:
Only three weeks till we can be frisky together, my sexy man. :p
Mmmmmm!
:devil:
Fuck!! That seems like an eternity right now, beautiful. You're well worth the wait though.
 
Re: Re: Re: BUMP!!!

Soron said:
Fuck!! That seems like an eternity right now, beautiful. You're well worth the wait though.
I feel the time will go quickly... and just think of all of the friskiness we can store up for our visit. :p :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: BUMP!!!

Arden said:
I feel the time will go quickly... and just think of all of the friskiness we can store up for our visit. :p :D
That's not all I have stored up, my lover. :devil:
 
Why Hi there :) I am in Livonia, Michigan.....please get in touch if you like to have fun offline :) I have some pics I can share also....you?

kiss
Patrick
 
hey everyone!!feeling frisky here butt my playmates are not around unfortunately:(

hello Arden and Soron........
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey everyone!!feeling frisky here butt my playmates are not around unfortunately:(

hello Arden and Soron........

Hey PGE's.....how r u honey????????????:devil: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUMP!!!

Soron said:
Ya gotta come climb across my lap first, though. :D
:devil:
Present and accounted for... what a perfect place to be. :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUMP!!!

Arden said:
Present and accounted for... what a perfect place to be. :p
It's getting close to your trip down here, I can tell. My hands are tingling. Among other things. :p
:devil:
 
Are there any Irish out there? Isn't the day before St. Patrick's Day, Spanking Day? :devil:
 
Tatiana said:
Hello there Bachlu Chaam, and how are you today???

one was overcome with your beauty and unable to spell even my name correctly my lady
entranced Bachlum Chaam:rose:
 
Bachlum Chaam said:
one was overcome with your beauty and unable to spell even my name correctly my lady
entranced Bachlum Chaam:rose:

I walk over to you and slowly and gently kiss your lips...

Nice to meet you
 
Tatiana said:
I walk over to you and slowly and gently kiss your lips...

Nice to meet you

My lady should I be able to hold myself together,without coming over all unnecessary I would hold you and lick the back of your teeth
wantingly Bachlum Chaam :kiss: :p
 
Bachlum Chaam said:
My lady should I be able to hold myself together,without coming over all unnecessary I would hold you and lick the back of your teeth
wantingly Bachlum Chaam :kiss: :p


I would love to stay and explore with you but the real world calls for supper...back later sweets
 
Tatiana said:
I would love to stay and explore with you but the real world calls for supper...back later sweets

I await your pleasure with bated breath my lady
Calmingly Bachlum Chaam
 
Back
Top