anyone feeling frisky???

I would like to play

Hello, I'm new and I would like to get to know some sexy people who really are not shy about what they want or what they do. Is that here?
a kisses
Deb
 
Yes sweets this is the place :)...you can be frisky here there are other boards here to Play on aswell...I hope you have fun:kiss:
 
My baby will be here in just over five days. Hell, I'm way past frisky. I'm ready to fuck. ;) :p :eek: :devil:
 
Soron said:
My baby will be here in just over five days. Hell, I'm way past frisky. I'm ready to fuck. ;) :p :eek: :devil:
I sure am ready for that Happy Meal right now... :heart:
 
Re: I would like to play

debjean2 said:
Hello, I'm new and I would like to get to know some sexy people who really are not shy about what they want or what they do. Is that here?
a kisses
Deb
hello deb,welcome....
yes ppl are not shy here so enjoy yourself.....:devil:
 
Re: hey hey hey

Clock37 said:
Any nice ladies, any age wanna mail me or something??? I'm feeling a little "frisky" as the thread title says.

AIM= Sponsered Poser
E-mail= tkdallstar@msn.com

Any reply is welcome, even if its just to chat.
hello clock..how are you??welcome and enjoy yourself here........:)
 
Hello everyone! I have to say, there isn't a minute that goes by that I don't feel at least a little bit frisky!;)

And I'm feeling VERY frisky right now!:p
 
ToysRUsKid said:
Hello everyone! I have to say, there isn't a minute that goes by that I don't feel at least a little bit frisky!;)

And I'm feeling VERY frisky right now!:p
hey toys!!!hey I am glad to see we have something in common too....I am always feelin' frisky too.:p
 
Back
Top