Are you serious?

I have it right here, in my hand, the death certificate.

I had to take my divorce papers to show they hadn't been completed, because his father had told them that he was divorvced, so they didn't put my name on the certificate (bastards)

Anyhow.


It says:

date and time: June 8, 2008 12:06 pm

immediate cause: methadone, alprazolam, and fluoxetine intoxication

manner: accident

how injury occured: history of abusing medications; died in bed

autopsy: yes
were findings considered determining cause of death? yes




It's real. It's a Cerficate of Death from the State of Alabama
 
-chuckles and puts away his set of "Van Helsings Vampire Hunter Tools"- Ummm congrats?
 
I have it right here, in my hand, the death certificate.

I had to take my divorce papers to show they hadn't been completed, because his father had told them that he was divorvced, so they didn't put my name on the certificate (bastards)

Anyhow.


It says:

date and time: June 8, 2008 12:06 pm

immediate cause: methadone, alprazolam, and fluoxetine intoxication

manner: accident

how injury occured: history of abusing medications; died in bed

autopsy: yes
were findings considered determining cause of death? yes




It's real. It's a Cerficate of Death from the State of Alabama

Apply for Social Security Survivor Benefits immediately.
 
I have it right here, in my hand, the death certificate.

I had to take my divorce papers to show they hadn't been completed, because his father had told them that he was divorvced, so they didn't put my name on the certificate (bastards)

Anyhow.


It says:

date and time: June 8, 2008 12:06 pm

autopsy: yes
were findings considered determining cause of death? yes

It's real. It's a Cerficate of Death from the State of Alabama

The idea that there was an autopsy does seem pretty conclusive, I agree.

Yes, go down today to apply for SS Survivor Benefits. There may be an advantage to your not having gotten divorced before he kicked after all. :)
 
I don't like to express happiness at somebody's misfortune, but sometimes that misfortune is deserved. As you said the cause would turn out to be, he died from a drug overdose.

By all means, see about survivors' benefits from Social Security. It isn't much, but it's better than nothing. You mentioned a truck. That might be worth something, if there is any equity in it. I would assume he did not leave any kind of will.
 
Back
Top