Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvrgurl said:
Thank God It's Friday!! Hey AZ peeps! It's thundering here in my neck of the woods right now!! And figures because T just washed my car yesterday :( !!

Hi Sierra......T made a good point....where IS Magic?!?!

Anyways.....have a nice day everyone!!

:kiss:
L
LOL!! That's why i always take mine to the car wash, atleast it's not my sweat that was wasted when it decided to rain ;)

Looks like shadow and i will make it to the show tomorrow that T told me about.. Supposed to be 85 and partly sunny here. Can't wait!! :)

Not sure where Majic is... wondering if he ever recuperated from that fever :confused:
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hiandwelcum

YeahBabyyy said:
don't make me blush :) I don't think i am ugly ..but i don't think i am pretty either ... its good to see you again SierraMoon
:)
BS......I....Think...your..real..purty!!!!!:p
 
SierraMoon said:
LOL!! That's why i always take mine to the car wash, atleast it's not my sweat that was wasted when it decided to rain ;)

Looks like shadow and i will make it to the show tomorrow that T told me about.. Supposed to be 85 and partly sunny here. Can't wait!! :)

Not sure where Majic is... wondering if he ever recuperated from that fever :confused:


Sweet.....It should be a good time. We are all suppose to be on the "south" side....accourding to emails and plans....sure it wont be hard to miss all the crazy cars. We will be around.....sure you will bump into us or us into you.....fairly small show.

See ya tommorrow!!


T
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hiandwelcum

JLM73 said:


hmmmmmm I think your mirror must be distorted, I saw a beautiful person in the pictures I opened............
:rose:



thanks ;) sooooo ... how was your day :)
 
VincentFloyd said:
hugs and kisses hon, how are ya today?


Hey Vincent !!!
well... i went out last night ,maybe it home around 3 am ..but got stuck online the rest of the night ...lol went to bed around 9am ...slept about 4 hours then did some runnin' around .... did ya miss me ...muahhhhhhhhh ;)
 
VincentFloyd said:
::smooch:: how are ya? :D

hmmm ...I am doing good..fixing to go out to catch a movie with a friend ... seem you and I are hittin' and missin' ;)... hope to see you soon ....

wanna see another piercing???
 
Last edited:
turboguy said:
Sweet.....It should be a good time. We are all suppose to be on the "south" side....accourding to emails and plans....sure it wont be hard to miss all the crazy cars. We will be around.....sure you will bump into us or us into you.....fairly small show.

See ya tommorrow!!


T
Sorry we didn't make it yesterday turbo.... i ended up working late, and shadow wasn't feeling well. Hopefully she's doing better today!!

Hope you guys had a good time. We'll have to hook up again soon. :)
 
Hey all!! So what is everyone up to on this beautiful Sunday? Got I love this weather. :cool:
 
Readyinaz said:
Hey all!! So what is everyone up to on this beautiful Sunday? Got I love this weather. :cool:
Hmmm... and I was thinking it's Too HOT !!!!.....maybe I am just crankyyy because I need some more sleep
 
sorry ( I hate dail up )

Readyinaz said:
Hey all!! So what is everyone up to on this beautiful Sunday? Got I love this weather. :cool:

hmmmm and i was thinking it is tooooo HOT !!!!!
maybe I am just crankyyy because i need a nap
 
hey ..... Sierra , JLM73 , Vincent , Hiandwelcum , Stud , turboguy...and everyone I missed ;)

where are you guys ...I feel so lonely now :(
 
SierraMoon said:
Sorry we didn't make it yesterday turbo.... i ended up working late, and shadow wasn't feeling well. Hopefully she's doing better today!!

Hope you guys had a good time. We'll have to hook up again soon. :)


No big deal.....I'm just glad that you didn't come and we "missed" you. We thought that maybe we had.

Hope your feeling better Shadow....Gotta drink more to burn out those nasty virus's.....LOL....and no....NOT WATER!!

Hope ya two are enjoying the weather.....damn...we loved it yesterday....finally got some sun on my white ass (not literally)

T
 
YeahBabyyy said:
hey ..... Sierra , JLM73 , Vincent , Hiandwelcum , Stud , turboguy...and everyone I missed ;)

where are you guys ...I feel so lonely now :(


Lonely.....Well hell hun.....you could cure that by taking some pix and posting them!! LOL

Glad to see we got another "newbie".....ya gonna try to make the next Lit-together??

T
 
turboguy said:
Lonely.....Well hell hun.....you could cure that by taking some pix and posting them!! LOL

Glad to see we got another "newbie".....ya gonna try to make the next Lit-together??

T

I have posted some pics ...didn't you see them ... ( Lit-together huh ?)and where would that be ? i'm in tucson ... as you can see :)
 
Last edited:
DreamWeaver said:
How ya doin' Yeah?? :eek:


I'm going pretty good... man was it hot today ...glad to see that sun go down ..lol

now if i just get my kids into bed... ...
 
YeahBabyyy said:
I'm going pretty good... man was it hot today ...glad to see that sun go down ..lol

now if i just get my kids into bed... ...
LOL

All mine are grown :D

Where I am it was nice and cool today :D
 
DreamWeaver said:
LOL

All mine are grown :D

Where I am it was nice and cool today :D


mine are 16 ...14 & 9 ...still many years to go ..lol
and sometimes i live for bed time... even PRAY for it :)
 
YeahBabyyy said:
mine are 16 ...14 & 9 ...still many years to go ..lol
and sometimes i live for bed time... even PRAY for it :)
LOL

Have fun there :D

I only do that every other month with my grand daughter ;D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top