Jinxi Minxi
Drunk On Love
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2010
- Posts
- 14,681
Those are beautiful, thank you![]()
![]()
Meh, they alright...not the best of cameras...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Those are beautiful, thank you![]()
![]()

Meh, they alright...not the best of cameras...![]()

Yeah but I like them
Right, any idea when sunrise is on Monday morning?![]()

Err..at the crack of dawn????
I dunno hon.....sorry!![]()

It's about 5:48am![]()

Beautiful pictures as always arnoldI love the one of the speeding train. I'm going to guess... and in all probability I'm wrong... Norwich to Liverpool Street?
![]()
![]()

Thank you Sienna, glad you like them
Yeah, that's the one!! The Cambridge to Ipswich runs along there too, it's a lot slower though![]()
![]()
Oh I'm getting good with this transport training... thank you 
Oh I'm getting good with this transport training... thank you
![]()
![]()


Just thought I'd pop in with my fave Floyd related pic.
http://thepictureco.net/images/cart/floyd_girls.jpg

Just thought I'd pop in with my fave Floyd related pic.
http://thepictureco.net/images/cart/floyd_girls.jpg
I think Lorraine would love it![]()
Who is Lorraine?
Hiya BTW. Remember me?![]()


Just wanted to add this as I think it came out really well, and I missed it out yesterday
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5187/5645986475_2ea85eb972.jpg
He has a look of "what you looking at?"![]()
He is a mean looking birdy. Yikes!


I should have got up and done sunrise over Bedford but tbh I was just finally falling asleep![]()
As promised, sunrise over Suffolk:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5143/5652261273_101f731400.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5103/5652261359_e2895d07e1.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5142/5652262375_ae731697e5.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5149/5652832178_99dd096b6d.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5264/5652262837_c5a3da1d45.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5652263169_73927fef88.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5187/5652833386_94858e32e0.jpg
![]()
Absofreakinglutely lovely, as always...thank you for having done so Arnie.![]()

You're very welcome - I had meant to watch the sunrise for quite some time. I'm so glad I did
On my own I'm not much of a morning person, though I'd love to share that with somebody one day. I think that'd be so peaceful and romantic![]()
Yeah...I can just imagine. Unfortunately, I'm not a morning person either.....I'm a Zombie with real bad attitude.
