Asstravaganza,

ohhhhh my, my, my.
i vote for them all.
this boy is getting hungry now and would like to eat every one of them buns.
oh yeah

batter up!! hehehe;)
 
I'm soooooooo bad....

Hope this works.....



It Didn't
 
Last edited:
Hey Dillinger I just got an Email saying you posted on this thread but I can't see anything........?
 
Ah.. I've been trying - got some great pictures - but I'm not being allowed to post them because they're too big and, because I've been having some trouble with my computer I don't currently have an image editing program loaded up...

Will try again later... sorry.
 
Dill I've sent you a PM but it looks like you've got it under control :D

BTW nice ass.
 
My favorite ass pics....

I love to see boo-tay pics of women with their panties just barely pulled down. There's something naughty and kinky about the fact that you have "caught" them. The posed ones really aren't my favorite.

I also like the black and whites with very pale skin and dark colored lingerie.

Just one woman's opinion.

And, if it's permissible to take this in another direction, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of women lying down with arched backs....Oh I adore that. :)
 
just for tonight probably ... a bigger version of my av hehe :) remember no touching this bum :)
 
If anybody knows who the artist is then can you tell me cause I love these pictures and I'd like to do a web search for more.
 
Back
Top