Asstravaganza,

Please ....

ladies that are members here, post some pictures of your asses!! ;)
 
OUTSIDER said:
Doggie style....oh yeah baby.
People might be interested to hear that the two drawings just posted by Outsider are of a Literotica member!

I had an interesting on-line encounter a week or two ago in the chat room with a lady who told me she was a Gorean slave (look it up if you don't know what it means). She pointed me to a web site that contained drawings that she she'd modelled for, in which she adopts the various Gorean slave positions. The drawings posted by Outsider are two of those images.

(I won't give the lady's name, but if she's reading this, she might like to come forward.)
 
sweetHotGuy said:

People might be interested to hear that the two drawings just posted by Outsider are of a Literotica member!

I had an interesting on-line encounter a week or two ago in the chat room with a lady who told me she was a Gorean slave (look it up if you don't know what it means). She pointed me to a web site that contained drawings that she she'd modelled for, in which she adopts the various Gorean slave positions. The drawings posted by Outsider are two of those images.

(I won't give the lady's name, but if she's reading this, she might like to come forward.)

Cool I had no idea.
 
Back
Top