Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*walks in and find Goddess' note* Hope your Holiday was a good oneGoddess68 said:Slips in, writes Red a note wishing him an awesome evening and even better holiday tomorrow. Seals it with a kiss leaving an imprint of her lips on the paper in her signature pink lipgloss.
*finds Butter's fruit bowl and samples a peach yumm* Thanks sweetie hope your holiday was a good onebutterscotch_ said:~Leaving red a fruit bowl~ Have a great day boss!
http://www.grandamerica.com/images/vip-amin/06Fruit%20bowl.jpg
Thanks Vinde I hope your day was a good oneVinde said:Morning baron.
Hope you're having a good holiday.
Howdy Sharing not much just got online a few mins ago just got home from the folks house How was your or how is your holiday going?sharingfantasies said:drops in and grabs a handful of grapes so whatcha doing? plopping down sideways in a chair, feet hanging over the arm
redbaron05 said:Howdy Sharing not much just got online a few mins ago just got home from the folks house How was your or how is your holiday going?
ahhhhhh sounds like fun would you like more fruit?sharingfantasies said:just my usual weekend stuff, doing laundry right now
It was thank you.redbaron05 said:Thanks Vinde I hope your day was a good one
lolsharingfantasies said:no thanks but it sure was a pretty plate, well before I ravaged it of the grapes lol
good im gladVinde said:It was thank you.
One slice of cold watermelon coming upSweetBrie said:*wanders in looking a bit peeved at something*
Hey Red have any watermelon?
Before you ask I'm peeved at my son's soccer coach who hasn't bothered to call me to tell me whether soccer was cancelled or moved to a different location because the location my son plays at has a bear loose in the park.
redbaron05 said:One slice of cold watermelon coming up
http://www.lionswatermelonfestival.com/images/watermelon.jpg
A bear is there a zoo nearby or is the area you live in rural enough to have bears?
ah so just a wandering bearSweetBrie said:Well there is an Safari park. (African Lion Safari) is close by but the bear hasn't escaped from anywhere. Its a pretty urban area I'm in.
cool hi Love the new avbutterscotch_ said:Hi boss, I'm multi-tasking but I wanted to stop in to say hello.![]()
*slaps self for naughty thought*butterscotch_ said:Or a bare wandering.![]()

butterscotch_ said:Hi boss, I'm multi-tasking but I wanted to stop in to say hello.![]()
