Baron's Rec Room

butterscotch_ said:
Good morning red, sorry I missed work yesterday but we had horrible storms here all day. I hope yesterday was better for you. :)
yesterday was pretty good,,, I understand about the weather thing as long as your okay
 
Ragdohll said:
mmmm Let's see.....what do ya recommend? Is there a special? :devil:
anything you want food or drink no matter what it is i will make it for you
 
redbaron05 said:
anything you want food or drink no matter what it is i will make it for you
Well thank ya! I'm not hungy or thirsty right now, what else ya got? :p
 
Ragdohll said:
Well thank ya! I'm not hungy or thirsty right now, what else ya got? :p
well we have a dance floor and juke box a hot tub pool tables and a video arcade a big screen tv
 
redbaron05 said:
well we have a dance floor and juke box a hot tub pool tables and a video arcade a big screen tv
now dancing could be a lot of fun...so would the hot tub! But, sigh, I didn't bring a suit! Oh what's a girl to do? :rolleyes:
 
Ragdohll said:
now dancing could be a lot of fun...so would the hot tub! But, sigh, I didn't bring a suit! Oh what's a girl to do? :rolleyes:
*slips to the back room and returns with 2 suits on hangers a 1 piece and a bikini* I keep these in the back in case a lady wants to use the tub and has no suit that is if she doesnt want to go in in her birthday suit
 
redbaron05 said:
*slips to the back room and returns with 2 suits on hangers a 1 piece and a bikini* I keep these in the back in case a lady wants to use the tub and has no suit that is if she doesnt want to go in in her birthday suit
Well I thank you, kind Sir! That one piece is nice enough, but the wrong color, and the bikini looks like a couple of strings...*starts unbuttoning shirt*
 
Ragdohll said:
Well I thank you, kind Sir! That one piece is nice enough, but the wrong color, and the bikini looks like a couple of strings...*starts unbuttoning shirt*
You're welcome *starts to return them to the back but stops to watch you unbutton*
 
redbaron05 said:
You're welcome *starts to return them to the back but stops to watch you unbutton*
How about if I just tie the ends of my shirt up, lift my skirt a little and just dangle my feet off the edge?
 
Ragdohll said:
How about if I just tie the ends of my shirt up, lift my skirt a little and just dangle my feet off the edge?
*snapping out of my trance* If thats what you want go for it I'll be right back *Returns the 2 bathing suits to the back and returns taking a seat at the bar*
 
Hi red, I'm home. They did a CT scan and determined I have no brain. :D Actually I have a minor concussion and I'm supposed to just take it easy. He gave me something for the headache and now it's only a twinge.
 
butterscotch_ said:
Hi red, I'm home. They did a CT scan and determined I have no brain. :D Actually I have a minor concussion and I'm supposed to just take it easy. He gave me something for the headache and now it's only a twinge.
Im glad you are okay *swats your rear* for the no brain comment :p
 
redbaron05 said:
good here thanks how are things with you?
Whew!! Much better, now that I can relax a little and maybe kick up my heels! :devil:
 
Back
Top