Baron's Rec Room

microbiology311 said:
grrrr how do I get the picture to come up on the thread instead of just the link???
I've been here for three years and i still haven't figured that out yet. :rolleyes:
 
microbiology311 said:
wow did I scare baron off??
no you didnt and to answer your question ladies about making the pic show up in the thread you right click and copy the text in the address bar of the pic you want to post than you click on the insert image icon on the post box it is the yellow icon that looks like a letter with a stamp on it next to the blue globe a text box will come up you paste the text into it and click ok
 
redbaron05 said:
no you didnt and to answer your question ladies about making the pic show up in the thread you right click and copy the text in the address bar of the pic you want to post than you click on the insert image icon on the post box it is the yellow icon that looks like a letter with a stamp on it next to the blue globe a text box will come up you paste the text into it and click ok


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/tmblg/V252736.jpg

ok if this worked... theses are the shoes I want.
 
Back
Top