Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(((((((Fantasy)))))))FantasySlut said:{{{{{{{{RED}}}}}}}
Just dropping by a hello and lots of hot wet sloppyy kisssss lickkkss n succckkkssss.......hope you are well.......
catch ya later hun!

Morning Vinde sweetie anything good in the paper this morning?Vinde said:Morning Baron. Just came in to drop you off a Sunday paper.
Nah same old shit, different day, that's why I read the comics.redbaron05 said:Morning Vinde sweetie anything good in the paper this morning?

Vinde said:Nah same old shit, different day, that's why I read the comics.![]()
and I the sports section and the comics redbaron05 said:and I the sports section and the comics
![]()
I pay attention to the sports during hockey season. My very first favorite team is playing in the stanley cup finals.redbaron05 said:and I the sports section and the comics
![]()
ahhh and which team is your favorite?Vinde said:I pay attention to the sports during hockey season. My very first favorite team is playing in the stanley cup finals.
Morning micro. Doing well here, how about you?microbiology311 said:*walks in my pj's*
hello everyone. how is everyone doing this morning??
The Edmonton Oilers. Last Canadian team standing. They are playing the Carolina Hurricanes.redbaron05 said:ahhh and which team is your favorite?
Vinde said:Morning micro. Doing well here, how about you?
Good Morning Micro I'm great and youmicrobiology311 said:*walks in my pj's*
hello everyone. how is everyone doing this morning??
Ahhh may have to see about a friendly wager or are the Finals almost over?Vinde said:The Edmonton Oilers. Last Canadian team standing. They are playing the Carolina Hurricanes.
Doing good here what can I get ya this am?microbiology311 said:im good.. just have some attitude issues here at work but those are being dealt with.![]()
how are ya'll doing??
redbaron05 said:Ahhh may have to see about a friendly wager or are the Finals almost over?
redbaron05 said:Doing good here what can I get ya this am?
nothin wrong with ya lounging around in your pj'smicrobiology311 said:baron-i'm good. Just need to go find some clothes
here ya gomicrobiology311 said:j\hmm ill take some OJ but I can fix it myself.. you don't have too
redbaron05 said:nothin wrong with ya lounging around in your pj's
I'm up for that.redbaron05 said:Ahhh may have to see about a friendly wager or are the Finals almost over?
Best of seven games start on Monday night. What are we playing for?I'm still in mine too micro.microbiology311 said:you haven't see them... *evil grin*
ok.. well then I won't change...
*goes over to the couch and turns on the tv*...

Hmm wonders what micro's pjs look like hehehemicrobiology311 said:you haven't see them... *evil grin*
ok.. well then I won't change...
*goes over to the couch and turns on the tv*...
What would you like to play for?Vinde said:I'm up for that.Best of seven games start on Monday night. What are we playing for?

Wow my lucky day two beautiful women in their pjs *wonders what Vinde's pjs look like*Vinde said:I'm still in mine too micro.![]()

redbaron05 said:Wow my lucky day two beautiful women in their pjs *wonders what Vinde's pjs look like*![]()