Baldo_bearded
That guy
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2022
- Posts
- 762
Rub whatever you want but my hand is already someplace now.Can i rub your bald head as your down there? That's a kink of mine!!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rub whatever you want but my hand is already someplace now.Can i rub your bald head as your down there? That's a kink of mine!!![]()
Yes!! We're in for Round 1!!Rub whatever you want but my hand is already someplace now.
Not sure I did to earn my biggest fantasy coming true but yes. Absolutely.Can we each straddle one, BB?
That's right darlin... straight to the front of the line... straight..lol yeah rightLadies first!!!!
Mmmm
Ur mmmmmffmmm..nights just became ff..I might wanna be selfish for a minuteDid i say..yummy yummy?? Mmm
Ok.. again? U up to the challengeOne step and two hands ahead of you hun!
It was a good line! I had to recycle and reuse it! I’m environmentally conscious!Ok.. again? U up to the challenge
I'm just saying.. You are not my first , but you are the sexiest!! flattery will get u almost anywhere and alcohol will seal the deal...cheers
You know I could not say no...I'm not kidding when i say this...
How many of you really gave me my wish?