Norfolkguy49
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2020
- Posts
- 3,727
Oh fuck smother me xxThick enough??
https://www.***********/scl/fi/l2h2...01-2.jpg?rlkey=gv3mykiid31ssk8x1diny3r3s&dl=0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh fuck smother me xxThick enough??
https://www.***********/scl/fi/l2h2...01-2.jpg?rlkey=gv3mykiid31ssk8x1diny3r3s&dl=0
Love using a spreader so much funDon't worry about your legs, i got the spreader right here!
I'd keep you both happy xxI do have the collar for a reason...u need one just like it..we could be cum slut twins
Morning from Kansas....I do love u Brits.. and proper on the outside but a match for my kinkiness at heartMorning from the uk kathy xx
Why thank you xMorning from Kansas....I do love u Brits.. and proper on the outside but a match for my kinkiness at heart
Yw.. I like how u just accepted that compliment for all y'all Brits.. niceWhy thank you x
I would accepted anything from you lolYw.. I like how u just accepted that compliment for all y'all Brits.. nice
Don't tell me that...ur so lucky that I don't take advantage of horny fuckers...I would accepted anything from you lol![]()
Yes I amStalking the posts I missed during my sleepare you owned kathy if ok to ask x
Can try lolDon't tell me that...ur so lucky that I don't take advantage of horny fuckers...![]()
They a very lucky person whoever it is xYes I am
U can try all day long and I'll enjoy constantly shutting u down...can be a fun game..I winCan try lol
Next time we will have to wake you up.Ohh you all had alot of fun last night while I was asleep.
I like that.![]()
You crawling under my sheets, spread my legs, pull my panties aside and wake me with your tongue?Next time we will have to wake you up.
We will have to save that for later.You crawling under my sheets, spread my legs, pull my panties aside and wake me with your tongue?
Because that's the only way I want to be woken up