BBWs for fun and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I havent kept up with this thread ive been busy, I started dieting

Good luck with that, it's a struggle for sure :)
I was just telling Lovely earlier how it took me about 9 months to lose 30 pounds last year and has taken almost a year to gain most of it back :eek:
So, I really do wish you luck :)
 
Watched the Number 23
Now just relaxing and semi watching Death Becomes Her hehe
 
Good luck with that, it's a struggle for sure :)
I was just telling Lovely earlier how it took me about 9 months to lose 30 pounds last year and has taken almost a year to gain most of it back :eek:
So, I really do wish you luck :)

I'm doing well so far I've lost about 20 pounds so far. So I'm pleased
 
I am calorie counting. The weight is flying off because I used to eat twice what i eat now.
I use dailyplate.com it really helps because it will add up everything for me and it has like a million brands in its database.
 
Cool ;) glad to know you are doing it in a healthy way.
They say those are the best hehe
 
Yeah I wasnt going to do any fad diets just doing what the fda says. Even if their BMI chart calls me obese
 
Hiya :) I am doing ok.. a bit sick :( but tired of laying in bed with nothing to do
 
(Since this thread has evolved into chat and I haven't seen a post from the thread starter in a while, off to the Playground it goes!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top