BBWs for fun and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we have become friends in the short time I have known her. So, I am hoping this works out for the best. I can understand where she's coming form, still makes me sad though.
 
I don't know if she wanted me to say.. but Lovely will not be joining us anymore.. so it makes me sad.. but I know that it's all for a good reason.
Chatting with her will be harder, but still possible for me hehe that's all.
But other then that.. things are pretty good



Oh that is too bad! Hope she's OK.

Good to know thing are pretty good with you still.

:kiss::kiss:
 
I don't know if she wanted me to say.. but Lovely will not be joining us anymore.. so it makes me sad.. but I know that it's all for a good reason.
Chatting with her will be harder, but still possible for me hehe that's all.
But other then that.. things are pretty good

Well here's hoping that she'll return to the boards one day
She will be missed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top