Be gentle---its my first time

Hi Bankergirl. You're off to a great start here! I love everything you've shown us and I am EAGERLY waiting to see more! Maybe you could back the camera up a little to show us a few of your entire body?
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
You are the best!!!!! How good are you?
Excellent...
and I have a new 4 multimegasuperorgasmichyperpixel camera that's aching to check you out... <G>

Oh please please please let her be serious...
 
sinistergrin68 said:
Hi Bankergirl. You're off to a great start here! I love everything you've shown us and I am EAGERLY waiting to see more! Maybe you could back the camera up a little to show us a few of your entire body?

Thank you for the kind comments--I would LOVE to take more but I was by myself--see Speakeasy was supposed to come over and play photographer......where he went Im not sure..
 
Speakeasy said:
Excellent...
and I have a new 4 multimegasuperorgasmichyperpixel camera that's aching to check you out... <G>

Oh please please please let her be serious...

Really??? Do they sell those at Wal-Mart?
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
Thank you for the kind comments--I would LOVE to take more but I was by myself--see Speakeasy was supposed to come over and play photographer......where he went Im not sure..

AARRGGHH! Here I am here I am...

How are you gorgeous. Lit is obviously treating you well... :D
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
Really??? Do they sell those at Wal-Mart?

Nope... private sale by Nikon... only to really jaded people.

Considering the requirements, you should have gotten a mailer...
 
Speakeasy said:
AARRGGHH! Here I am here I am...

How are you gorgeous. Lit is obviously treating you well... :D

I am WONDERFUL! Lit is treating me very well thanks to nice people like you and Pet and Bluereign and BlueElf and Dave and I go sooo go on....
 
Speakeasy said:
Nope... private sale by Nikon... only to really jaded people.

Considering the requirements, you should have gotten a mailer...

Damn-I missed the mailer!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
Damn-I missed the mailer!!!!!!!!
I'll give you an extra copy I got... when I come over for the photo shoot.
 
Speakeasy said:
I'll give you an extra copy I got... when I come over for the photo shoot.

'tapping her red fingernails on the desk'


Where are you then??????????????
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
'tapping her red fingernails on the desk'


Where are you then??????????????

Just 3000 miles away, donning my track shoes... I'll try to get a shower somewhere around New Orleans
 
Speakeasy said:
Just 3000 miles away, donning my track shoes... I'll try to get a shower somewhere around New Orleans

Well fine---I guess I'll wait....DANG!
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
So how much longer do I have to wait???????????

Uh... I think I was just spotted changing shoes in Las Vegas.
 
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
Geez man....go eat some Wheaties then get back to me!

It's the prospect of eating something BESIDES Wheaties that keeps me going... <G>
 
Back
Top