Bankergirl8267
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2003
- Posts
- 1,918
SadnonMage said:That is a very appealing st of lips you have there.
Can I kiss 'em?
SM![]()
Only if you say please.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SadnonMage said:That is a very appealing st of lips you have there.
Can I kiss 'em?
SM![]()
sinistergrin68 said:Perhaps I could lend a hand with the photography? Where are you Bankergirl?
gr8dad2 said:WOW... well if your vault is open all nite Bankergirl... i'ld like to start making some nite deposits...![]()
.. maybe you and i could seal a deal
![]()
![]()
.. hahahaha nice pics so far.. share more please
Lovely beauties all woman are especially those who choose to share themselves with others.skys guy said:very nice how showing us the upper half not saying the lower half would not due
skys guy said:Lovely beauties all woman are especially those who choose to share themselves with others.
cuisine said:LUVLY PIC's
Romial said:Wow I thought I had replied here already. Oops! lol
But I talked to you about them. Great pics thus far, can't wait to see the rest of you.![]()
Whoa... I'd give just about anything to have the view in real life...Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
yet another..
Speakeasy said:Whoa... I'd give just about anything to have the view in real life...
Yummm....
ozza said:luv your pics you are so fine mmmmmm gonna have a hardon for days
Originally posted by Bankergirl8267
My darling SE....![]()
![]()
Thank you!!
What exactly would you give my dear?


Speakeasy said:Hmmmmmm... what would you need?
![]()
Sins666 said:absolutely faboulous. I wish I could get my lips near that beatutiful pussy.

skys guy said:Your lovely darlin, PLease post a full length pic so I can get the full effect.