ccs29745 Shady's guy Joined Sep 25, 2006 Posts 9,745 Dec 6, 2025 #15,451 Problem is, I'm out of milk for cooking again!
snexxer King of Cheek. Joined Feb 27, 2018 Posts 13,319 Dec 6, 2025 #15,452 Again, a day without titty pics in my inbox.
Bunny4Wolf Playground bunny Joined Jun 26, 2025 Posts 707 Dec 6, 2025 #15,453 Inbox is full of messages from guys I have no interest in.
CiaoSteve Desires Abound Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,571 Dec 6, 2025 #15,454 In truth, I'd rather find an interesting mind than a set of frivolous images
EctoJohn Romantic Swordsman Joined May 8, 2009 Posts 53,425 Dec 6, 2025 #15,455 Images are constantly posted on this forum.
CiaoSteve Desires Abound Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,571 Dec 6, 2025 #15,456 Forum in Roman times was the hub of public life, serving as a marketplace, government centre, and religious site
Forum in Roman times was the hub of public life, serving as a marketplace, government centre, and religious site
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Dec 7, 2025 #15,457 site manager said, "there's a difference between erotica and porn. I'd know it when I see it."
EctoJohn Romantic Swordsman Joined May 8, 2009 Posts 53,425 Dec 7, 2025 #15,458 It's the most fun place on Earth.
Bunny4Wolf Playground bunny Joined Jun 26, 2025 Posts 707 Dec 7, 2025 #15,459 Earth is a planet that we live on, maybe one day we'll live on other planets like Mars.
CiaoSteve Desires Abound Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,571 Dec 7, 2025 #15,460 Mars is a chocolate bar unlike Penguin which is no longer a chocolate biscuit
Oralexplorer Fumbling in the dark Joined Jan 30, 2024 Posts 916 Dec 7, 2025 #15,461 Biscuit can have many textures, my preference is for the one that is chewy.
W WordsthatCaress For the few Joined Oct 5, 2025 Posts 47 Dec 7, 2025 #15,462 "Chewy" is the nickname of Chewbaca, a character in Star Wars and the copilot of the Millenium Falcon.
"Chewy" is the nickname of Chewbaca, a character in Star Wars and the copilot of the Millenium Falcon.
ccs29745 Shady's guy Joined Sep 25, 2006 Posts 9,745 Dec 7, 2025 #15,463 Falcone, eagle, and other bird watching can be fun and relaxing on a nice day.
MissMarie32 Experienced Joined Nov 10, 2025 Posts 887 Dec 7, 2025 #15,464 Day in and day out I wonder if I’ll ever find someone to satisfy my hunger
CiaoSteve Desires Abound Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,571 Dec 7, 2025 #15,465 Hunger of the stomach or hunger of the heart, that is the question
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Dec 7, 2025 #15,466 question is " how do we proceed" everybody asks each other the same question
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,269 Dec 7, 2025 #15,467 Question is, if a tree falls in a forest with no-one there, does anyone hear the tree fall?
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Dec 7, 2025 #15,468 Fall is not a very nice name for autumn. It's winter now. Trees for holidays are standing up tall. Not falling. I hear sounds of joy.
Fall is not a very nice name for autumn. It's winter now. Trees for holidays are standing up tall. Not falling. I hear sounds of joy.
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,269 Dec 7, 2025 #15,469 Joy to the world is quite a jaunty Carol, great for singing, if you can carry a tune!
CiaoSteve Desires Abound Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,571 Dec 7, 2025 #15,470 Tunes used to be the go to when you were all blocked up
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,269 Dec 7, 2025 #15,471 Up, up, and away, used to be some obscure jingle on advertisements, or was it a drama, i can’t remember, I’m old!
Up, up, and away, used to be some obscure jingle on advertisements, or was it a drama, i can’t remember, I’m old!
snexxer King of Cheek. Joined Feb 27, 2018 Posts 13,319 Dec 7, 2025 #15,472 Old adverts are the best. "Chamborsi real chocolate mousse, come on, dive in"
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Dec 7, 2025 #15,473 in and out, throughout the holiday season Joy to this thread, if you can carry a tune!
CiaoSteve Desires Abound Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,571 Dec 7, 2025 #15,474 Tune in to my wavelength and I promise an interesting ride
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Dec 7, 2025 #15,475 ride with CiaoSteve and find out how interesting it's going to be