Being Babysat (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,751
Lance was stoked when he found out that his parents were going out of town for the weekend. He was gonna have a few parties to hit up, and with no curfew he would be able to get ripped. He was a popular line backer in his senior year. Handsome adn fit, he was 6'0 tall of 180 lbs of lean meat, and there were a lot of girls out there that were throwing cautino to the wind since this was the last sumer before college adn he wanted to cash in on it.

His dreams of an orgy filled weekend came crashing down as son as he folks told him they were getting a sitter and would have a check in each night. He was so busted. they soon were on their way though adn he sat around waiting for the sitter, finally he heard a knock at the door. He stood up adn stretched his athletic frame, ran his hands through his short brown hair adn went to the door

He opened it
 

Name: Rebeca Jones
Age: 19
Occupation: Student/Babysitter

***

I wasn't exactly thrilled to be babysitting over this weekend. College was pretty high maintenance, giving me hardly enough free time as it was. But it couldn't be helped, tuition was extremely expensive and babysitting was just the kind of job to get me to finish paying. After all, I was almost done anyway.

I knocked on the door and saw just who I was babysitting. He was a tall fellow and pretty built by the looks of things. This...couldn't be the right house. Unless he was the father, but somehow I doubted it.

"Hi...um...I'm here to babysit?" I then said.
 
Lance opened the door nd almost lost it, he was freshly in awe of the female figure as most adolescent males are, but it was all he could do to not openly stare, and it took him a moment to regain speech

"Umm, yes it is. It's for my sister Shell, she's inside" he told her as he stepped back adn opened the door for her

"Come on in, I'm Lance" he told her as he closed the door behind her adn lead her into the family room where his little sister was watching tv

"This si Shelly, she is my 7 year old sister. I'm a senior" he said with his best smile, finding himself not as excited about leaving the house as he turned back to her, adn thats when she introduced herself.
 
He seemed just as confused as I was, seeing how he just stared for a while before regaining his thoughts.

"Umm, yes it is. It's for my sister Shell, she's inside" he said, letting me in. "Come on in, I'm Lance"

"Thank you Lance." I said, entering the household.

"This si Shelly, she is my 7 year old sister. I'm a senior" he then told me proudly. First things first, I said hi to Shelly, although she was too focused to the television to pay attention. Just like any other kid.

"I'm Rebeca. Nice to meet you Lance." I said, extending my hand.
 
He reached out adn took hers, his eyes meeting hers. She had such striking eyes that he found himself looking into them

"Well Rebecca they didn't tell me it was you that was gonna baby sit" he had known her name, watching as she had graduated a few years agao, but he was to young then, but he had grown a good bit since then, he wasn't surprised that she didn't know him. Honestly it was better that way, fter all there had been a few nights that he had been keeping a close eye on her window when he was younger

"So I don't know what they told you but I don't have a curfew adn she goes to bed at 8. How about I give you a quick tour" he told her with a smile as he turned and went to the kitchen

"This is the kitchen" he siad as he walked her through the circuit of the house, just pointing out the rooms aas they passed by

"your in college right? whats that like? I am gettig ready to graduate so I am kinda curious" he said once again emphasizing his age to her, he wanted her to remember that, not to think of him as some kid she was babysitting.

The tour came to an end and he followed her back to the living room, his eyes watching over her slender thighs adn her plump ass as the tight shorts she wore clung to her figure. he was thrilled that he had gotten a baysitter
 
Lance was awfully eager to give me a tour of the home, which I had to say was pretty nice. Obviously, that had to mean that his folks were well off.

"your in college right? whats that like? I am getting ready to graduate so I am kinda curious"


"Oh there's a lot more liberty than in high school. You'll enjoy it. Well, after you finish paying for the tuition." I say, laughing a bit. We wandered back to the living room and I knew my job as a babysitter would start. The moment Shelly would stop watching television, that is.

I was beginning to think that maybe this attire wasn't the best, as someone beyond the age of 7 was present. After all, due to the hot weather, I chose to wear these tight booty shorts and a white tank top. Something tells me that he didn't mind though.

"So tell me Lance, what are you planning on doing for the rest of the day?" I asked, checking up on the kid.
 
He went with her as they came full circle to the family room, where she peeked in on his sister, who was still diligently watching tv. As she looked in on her, he took the cance to let his eyes slide over her full itght tank top, making his heart throb as the low neckline exposed the amazing rack that he could remember spying on all those years ago.

"what me? well I was gonna go hang out with the guys for awhile, adn there is a party tonight, but that depends on what my curfew is" he told her with a smile ashe tore his eyes up from her breast to her face, jsut as she turned back, her blond hair swaying softly on her shoulder as those deep grey eyes caught his emerald ones

"i hadn't really made plans yet, I wasn't sure what my babysitter was gonne be like. You know it coulda been some grumpy old lady" he told her with a smile. Then he watched as she turned back toward the kitchen, he naturally followed her
 
Back
Top