Dreamer110
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2015
- Posts
- 12,782
Seems that way doesn't it?always so far away
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seems that way doesn't it?always so far away
I haven't done it yet, but two cocks rubbing together and then cumming on each other, slipping and sliding together has to be one of the greatest feelingswould love to try frottage
two hard cocks in panties, even betterI haven't done it yet, but two cocks rubbing together and then cumming on each other, slipping and sliding together has to be one of the greatest feelings
Couldn't say it better myselfI haven't done it yet, but two cocks rubbing together and then cumming on each other, slipping and sliding together has to be one of the greatest feelings
Mmmmmmm, I love thattwo hard cocks in panties, even better
What an excellent idea!Another thought I got off on is putting a magnum condom over both cocks so there's no escaping that hot cum mess inside and then cleaning each other off
The thought gets me off every timeWhat an excellent idea!
Don't know why but I never thought about that.The thought gets me off every time
Sounds deliciousAnother thought I got off on is putting a magnum condom over both cocks so there's no escaping that hot cum mess inside and then cleaning each other off
Kind of horny sexy right there. Cool ideaAnother thought I got off on is putting a magnum condom over both cocks so there's no escaping that hot cum mess inside and then cleaning each other off
Thanks fellow Dead HeadKind of horny sexy right there. Cool idea
Where are you?always so far away
I can't wait to feel thatFrotting is so hot, my best friend and I did it every chance we got for years. In fact, it was the first sex I ever had. We always came all over each other's cock.
Another thought I got off on is putting a magnum condom over both cocks so there's no escaping that hot cum mess inside and then cleaning each other off
What an excellent idea!
Springfield mo areaWhere abouts are you?
Yes!two hard cocks in panties, even better
In some ways I agree…I am going to try and strike up some private discussions once again. However, I am starting to think nobody talks to anyone anymore. It's gotten so dull with nobody doing anything except posting the same pics and gifs over and over. I used to come in here for the fun chats and naughty discussions. None of that happens any more. What's the point?
Yea been there too, sometimes the initial “spark” fizzles out a bit or you just get to a climax of where you can go what sexual and dirty stuff can be exchanged until you kid of hit a road block….I like the idea of new sources…like email or another chat room and down the road a video chat to keep it spicy and the naughty connection goingIn some ways I agree…
I had a truck load of messages and conversations going. They eventually wanted pictures, etc, so we switched to my email. Suddenly I was noticing I was the last person to message, and it sometimes had weeks in between my second last and last message asking how things were going.
Somehow I see a lot of them messaging, getting what they want out of the message, and taking off. I may be wrong, but that’s my experience so far.
However, if you’re lucky, like me, you find one or two who actually keep up the messaging, swap pictures, and eventually get together on a video call jerk session. This is personal first hand experience!
Hopefully there are still a few of us around….lets keep it going …I am going to try and strike up some private discussions once again. However, I am starting to think nobody talks to anyone anymore. It's gotten so dull with nobody doing anything except posting the same pics and gifs over and over. I used to come in here for the fun chats and naughty discussions. None of that happens any more. What's the point?