Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds like a great afternoon!I'm so horny today. Got a little time now. But afternoon, I'm gonna be stroking and fucking myself
Always love chatting on here, have had some amazing conversations and some wild roleplay, but people do tend to go quiet. Be nice to have some longer chats.I am going to try and strike up some private discussions once again. However, I am starting to think nobody talks to anyone anymore. It's gotten so dull with nobody doing anything except posting the same pics and gifs over and over. I used to come in here for the fun chats and naughty discussions. None of that happens any more. What's the point?
Its about to be.Sounds like a great afternoon!
I’ve wanted to stroke and fuck you for a long time. Please make my dream come true.I'm so horny today. Got a little time now. But afternoon, I'm gonna be stroking and fucking myself
Agreed the search for the right partner can be tough here…but the right one (ones) is worth the searchLove chatting and being naughty but the guys either go quiet or make you do all the workI don’t mind putting in the effort but not when I get nothing out of it back !
Sub guy looking for a dom to call me names and fuck me like a girl here tho![]()
Sadly not here in my bedWhere are all the bi naughty men today?
We both wish...☆☆☆☆☆Sadly not here in my bed
Hello!Where are all the bi naughty men today?
Bi curious, not taken it further though!!Where are all the bi naughty men today?
I have a nice cok for you to worship bitch boyNear sexless marriage here. 42 curious want to bottom and be submissive for a guy who is turned on be me being his little bitch beta boy![]()
why it it so hard to meet someone with similar interests