drobert44
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2020
- Posts
- 15,505
In my sissy panties, trolling for cock...Great sentiment and a nice distraction
https://postimg.cc/NLFcLskR
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In my sissy panties, trolling for cock...Great sentiment and a nice distraction
So hard to sync up sometimes, timezones and busy lives and so on, could def play later x4 hours later and not one nibble? This place used to be so much fun.
What you want nibbling @bc_smash4 hours later and not one nibble? This place used to be so much fun.
Even with people who ARE on. It's just become a waste of time.So hard to sync up sometimes, timezones and busy lives and so on, could def play later x
Well, I would hope that we both could do some nibbling.What you want nibbling @bc_smash
I would love to let you fuck my mouth!
I can relate. My wife was away last weekend and I tried to do what I could to hook up for a little video fun. I had multiple messages AFTER she returned home!4 hours later and not one nibble? This place used to be so much fun.
Timing sucks sometimes for sureI can relate. My wife was away last weekend and I tried to do what I could to hook up for a little video fun. I had multiple messages AFTER she returned home!
That all depends on who …..Even with people who ARE on. It's just become a waste of time.
37 yrs old, fairly newly bi-curious...within the year. Married. Wife doesn't knowAny bicurious guys here wanna PM? I'm 29 and bicurious
Naughty boy….37 yrs old, fairly newly bi-curious...within the year. Married. Wife doesn't know
Very naughtyNaughty boy….
Do tell…Very naughty
I agree, similar situation.37 yrs old, fairly newly bi-curious...within the year. Married. Wife doesn't know
Mine neither.. tried once to explain. Went badlyI agree, similar situation.
My wife has no idea what turns me on and who I have fun with on here. She would never understand…
That’s what scares me. We play around with me anally and she knows what I like and feels good. That being said, when we’re watching tv or out in public and she sees someone who may not be completely straight she makes jabs and comments negatively about it. It’s like she’s trying to bait me into confession. It’s actually keeping me even more closeted.Mine neither.. tried once to explain. Went badly
37 yrs old, fairly newly bi-curious...within the year. Married. Wife doesn't know
Reverse the 3 and the 7 and the fact that my Bi-Curiosity is not new and that's where I am. It all started in my early college years:I agree, similar situation.
My wife has no idea what turns me on and who I have fun with on here. She would never understand…
Same here!I love to chat and read about other bi or gay adventures.