Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey how is it goingCurrently stroking my cock, if anyones down for a chat
HmmmHappy to chat sometime too.
I’ll chatwe all say that, but how many of us have empty inboxes??
I was thinking that maybe everyone had just moved on to different posts.work interferes.
This is LiteroticaI’m surprised by how easily someone will send a photo of their cock to my inbox.
It’s not a bad thing, I’m just like ok wow
Like I said, it’s not a bad thing, just surprising.This is Literotica
Oh I don’t mind it, it’s just like Wow okThere's never a shortage of cocks wanting to be seen on here. Im abundantly guilty of having a need for eyes on. But, I usually ask before sending
In my experience on Lit, the gents tend to be much more likely to actively comment and like photosOh I don’t mind it, it’s just like Wow ok