Blizzard 2 (CLOSED FOR Tammi)

hotpen53

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Posts
341
What a week it had been for Jack Walters. Jack had never felt so much pressure directly on his life before. His dream had come true about becoming a famous suspense novelist. He had just finished the book tour with his latest book. His books' were suspense with an erotic flavoring mixed in. This week had been espeically difficult for him he had broken up with his longtime girlfriend Jennifer. Over the last several months they had been fighting and seemed to disagree on everything. Part of the problem was they both were sucessful in their careers. She traveled a lot in her job as vp for a high end women's fashion manufactuer. Living together had not worked out so well. Even the sex had grown stale.

There was not really one thing that Jack could put his finger on that had been the problem because there was too many to count. Then on top of that his agent had called and the publsiher wanted the first couple of chapters of the new book in two weeks. You were only as good as your last book. Luckily he had 5 bestsellers. He had decided he would drive to a cabin he liked to rent in New Hampshire. This was place where he went to get away from the world and let the creative juices flow.

Luckily the drive from nyc had only been about three hours. He thought as he drove his Ford explorer what kind of lady would he like to meet next. One thing about Jennifer is she had no imagination when it came to sex. They had once tried her being a domanatrix which excited him out of his mind. When she started to make her him her slave she laughed and couldn't keep in character. That had always been Jack's fantasty to meet someone like a librarian who was very conserative in the daytime but when darkness fell became a polar opposite sexually. He had thought about visiting some of sex clubs in New York but could never get up the nerve. He knew to find someone like he thought of in his mind his wallet would become much thinner.

O well he thought as he turned onto the road that lead to his writing cabin.
I wish I could meet a lady like that. He was gald that he had the caretaker of the cabin stock it out with plenty of food for two weeks. It was always good to be prepared in the decemeber in New Enlgand. he turned into the driveway there was his cabin. It was about 1500 sq feet and overlooked a small lake.
He loved this place because he could think and best of all no one would disturb him from his writing. As started to unload his gear out of the back it began to snow. Jack was just glad that he gotten here before all this started because he hated to drive in the stuff. Opening the door to the cabin everything was just like he remembered. He sat up his laptop and was glad that cabin had been wired for wifi.

He also thought to himself as he stowed away his things that it had been two weeks since Jen and he had sex. Later he thought when I get some writing done I will look at some domnatrix porn and jack off. He went to open the large curtain of the picture window at the back of the house. As he pulled the curtains apart he noticed that the trees were swaying back and forth. He could see leaves blowing in all directions. The sight that most unnerved him was the the blowing snow coming off the lake know as lake effect snow. It was not just small amount of blowing snow but as best he could tell it covered the whole lake. He knew that this was not going to be some tiny snow event but a real Blizzard.

He decided he needed to get started on his writing. he looked in the mirror as he walked back to the main room. Staring at himself he said not bad for 40 still in good shape and he liked the fact that he had decided to shave his head it looked quite look on him. Women had told him he looked sexy all but Jennifer that is. He sat down in his favorite red leather chair and started typing the beginning of the new novel. It was story about mysterious woman who lead a secret life in the CIA. His mind started wandering again thinking about the librarian and his fantasty when there was a knock on the cabin door.......
 
Last edited:
Kelly Donaldson had been driving around for over and hour trying to find the address she had written down. She was expected at this private party hours ago and all she had written down was the address, forgetting the phone number at home. She continued to swear at herself as she drove, with the snow now picking up and blowing. It hadn’t been doing that two hours ago when she had left home. It was getting harder and harder for her to see and just as her luck would have it, the car heater had just gone on the fritz. This meant soon not only was she going to freeze but her windows were definitely going to freeze up and blind her completely.

Luckily she had her long brown coat on that covered most of her and she had the sense enough to put on her snow boots, and had a scarf and gloves in the back seat. She had expected to change into her heals when she reached the party. Although, with the weather picking up and her car heater out, now all she could do was hope she could find any house to ask for some help. Thankfully she had two small suitcases that she had packed, as her party was to last the weekend.

Kelly was 24 years old and taught kindergarten at Ramsey Elementary School, which was close to her home. Unfortunately, right now she figured she was hours away from there and after trying her cell phone to call her sister, there was no answer and then her cell went dead. Damn, she thought to herself, I knew I should have stayed home. They had been predicting this storm for the last several days, but the weather men were always so unpredictable, as was the weather, she had taken a chance. She felt herself becoming emotional and had to yell to herself to get a grip and find somewhere to park the damn car. It was then that she had spotted what looked to be a cabin not far off. A bit relieved and hoping the resident wasn’t was home and not to upset if she asked for some help, or to maybe let her stay there until she could call for some help.

It was a good thing she pulled into the driveway, next to the car already there, as her fuel line was reaching the very low line. She put on her winter stocking cap, covering up her hair and threw the scarf on around her neck, before she got out of the car. The snow was blowing so hard now, her being only 5’4 and slender, it was hard for her to even walk to the door. She new she probably looked ridiculous in this long over coat, boots, stocking cap, fluffy mittens and her dark framed glasses. She could only hope that whoever answered would at least let her come in and warm up. She finally made it to the door and knocked hard, actually hurting her very cold hand.

When the door opened a man stood there, actually looking a bit upset that he had to even open the door.

“Sir, I’m sorry to bother you, but I’ve gotten lost, my car heater went out, my cell isn’t picking anything up and I’m freezing. Would you mind if I come in and warm up for a minute or two and figure out what I should do?” she asked him, her voice soft and sweet.
 
"Now what" thought Jack as he heard a continue knocking on his door. He figured it might be the caretaker coming up and tell him about the weather or some other thing. Afterall the cabin had no landline phone. Jack opened the door and standing there was shivering woman that he guessed be around 5'2-5'4.

She told him that her name was Kelly and that she had become lost in the snowstorm which was now a full-scale blizzard. He could hear the wind howling like a banshee through the open front door. "Come in Come and get in here before you freeze to death Kelly. "

He showed her over to a red leather chair next to the fireplace. He could tell she was shivering quite a bit and told her he had some tea boiling in the kitchen. Jack walked in and poured two cups and brought it back on a silver trey with sugar and cream. He handed her a cup and spoon.

Looking at her now dishelved hair from the monster winds and her rosey chilled face he figured it must have been quite a drive for her in this stuff. She went on to tell him how she was headed to a party in Boston and saw his cabin just as her heater completely gave out and she almost ran out of gas.

Jack did admit she was attractive in some ways and she did look stylish in black framed glasses. “Listen Kelly he said, I am Jack and very busy and can't have any dsitractions. Actually I am writer and have a deadline in two weeks. I will let you stay the night but once the storm clears I will drive you into town and we can get a garage to tow your car. “

There is no spare bedroom so you can sleep on the safa out here or have the bed. To me it makes no difference. There is one bathroom with a shower and whirplpool tub. Tell you what if you make dinner the master bedroom is your's." I am not really much of a cook but the cabin is fully stocked for two weeks. I am happy to share but I really have to work.”

" Why don't you take off your coat and get a little more comfortable.”
 
Last edited:
“Oh thank you so much, I was getting really cold in my car,” she said and followed him, sitting down in the red chair by the fireplace. “I just can’t believe my luck today, although having you let me in was a nice change in luck.”

She noticed that he was a very attractive man and loved the way he shaved his head. He seemed very nice too and when he introduced himself, she wondered what kind of writer he was, but decided since he was so busy, she wouldn’t ask just yet.

“Thank you for the tea, Jack, it’s very nice to meet you.” she said, finally taking her gloves off to add a little cream and sugar to her tea and then took several sips. “Thanks for letting me spend the night, I hate to be such a bother. I don’t mind sleeping on the couch even if I do make you dinner. I love cooking, although it’s much better cooking for two I have found out.” she said with a smile. “I just have to step out to my car, I have two small suitcases that I came with as it was a weekend party I was supposed to be attending.”

Kelly went out back in the cold and returned quickly with two small black suitcases, putting them down near the couch, but out of the way. She then went back to sit by the fireplace and pulled off her stocking cap with her thick dark brown hair spilling out from the hat, very messed.

She reached for her purse she had put next to the chair and pulled out a brush, brushing the tangles from her long hair. When she put the brush back in the purse, she also took off her glasses and put them back in the glass case in her purse.

“I only need them when driving or close work,” she commented. “So if I just sit here and warm up a bit, I’ll be out of you’re way? I don’t want to disturb you’re writing, as a teacher, I can fully empathize with you concerning distractions. Do you have a place I can plug my phone in so I can see if I can get a hold of my sister once it’s charged? After that I promise not to bother you any more.”
 
Jack liked the fact that Kelly was a teacher because he had started as one himself. Sometimes he did miss the teaching in college but the money was so much better in writing. He looked at her as she took off her stocking hat and admired her long brown hair now quite a mess from the cap.

I am glad that you are a good cook at least I will have a few decent meals.
Looking out the picture window he could tell the winds were really whipsawing the trees. "Well" he said," looks like this is going to be one hell of a big storm."

"So you were on your way to a party? Did you hear about the weather before you left your city? " You can plug your cell in any outlet but I will warn you a signal here may not very good. Feel free to make yourself at home while I get back to my writing. You do what you need to and we can talk in a bit."
 
“Yes, I heard about the weather, but stupid me just figured the weathermen never are sure about anything so I didn’t pay attention. I guess I was too interested in going to the weekend party to worry about it. I am really sorry about disturbing you though. Thanks again and I’ll try and stay out of your way. Later I’ll look to see what kind of dinner I can put together.”

Kelly then got the charger from her purse and plugged her phone in, she figured maybe if nothing else she might be able to send a text and hope her sister could text back.

As she sat by the fire, sipping her tea, she was finally starting to warm up. She had taken her boots off at the door and her nylon stockings were keeping her feet warm. Finally she took the her scarf and her warm over coat off, hanging it on the coat rack she saw standing not too far from the front door.

She had on a dark cocktail dress with corset and garter type under things underneath. This party was going to be a lot of fun and she was a bit down about not attending. She couldn’t help wonder what Jack would say if she had told him what kind of party it really was. She even wondered how he would react to her when she let her hair down, sort of speak. She sat starring into the fire, which she always loved, sipping her tea and pondering her situation.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa420/Fantasywriter2011/Kelly/Kelly1.jpg
 
Jack sat there trying to write the next line of his new spy novel but he found his eyes kept gazing at Kelly. He thought to himself she is quite attractive in that purple cocktail dress. "Ok Jack back to work he thought to himself stop staring at the knockout babe and get your mind focused. "

He looked outside and could see that the snow was drifting into rather large piles. Great he thought this is what I don't need such a beautiful distraction. His mind kept wandering to other things and mostly it was her sensual body. "I wonder what kind of party she was going to", Jack thought.

Finally his curosity got the best of him and he asked her, "Kelly what kind of party was this you were headed to in Boston before you got lost and found me in the middle of this blizzard? "
 
Kelly had noticed he had looked at her more than a couple times, so when he asked her about the party, she wasn’t too surprised. She just wasn’t sure if she should tell him the truth or not. Upon thinking about it, what did it really matter, it wasn’t like he really knew her or lived close by.

“It was a weekend adult party, lots of talking, drinking and tons of….sex.” she paused looking for a reaction. “I like going to those kinds of parties and one of these suitcases is just for that. It has several rather skimpy costumes in it along with some other things, like hand cuffs, belt, things like that.” she finally managed to say. She was a little embarrassed and blushed a bit as she was not use to telling people about that side to her.

“Does that surprise you?” she asked, seeing a strange look in his eyes, and not knowing him well, couldn’t tell if he was turned on or off by it. Possibly just confused, she thought to herself.
 
Jack could not believe his ears a sex party. The thoughts he started conjuring his mind were causing him to become excited. He sat there and listened to her describe these parties. Now he wondered exactly what was in the suitcase she refferred to. When she said skimpy costumes, hand cuffs, belt and other things he actually started getting a hard on.

Jack started thinking back about his librarian with the glasses that became a playful Dom. He noticed her blushing couldn't see why after all she had told him. Maybe being stuck with her in his writing cabin was not such a bad thing afterall.

He did see that she was very sexy and wondered if she might try on a costume for him. Then he said to himself, You hardly know this girl better be careful where you tread Jack." She had asked me if it surprised him what she just told him.

"You know being a writer I like to explore all that life has to offer. I would give anything Kelly to see inside that suitcase. Then he thought Jack be careful what you wish for you just might get it. "
 
Kelly was a bit surprised that he was interested in her suitcase full of stuff for the party. She actually was more surprised though, by the way he looked at her. Almost as if he was rather fond of the idea of what she was telling him. Actually she thought it was a bit exciting for her, considering what she had in the suitcase. Maybe, she thought to herself, this weekend wouldn’t be a complete bust.

“Well, I really wouldn’t mind showing you, but I don’t want to read my name in any story you write,” she teased him.

Then she went over to the suitcase and started showing him several skimpy lingerie first. Next she showed him a leather outfit with a mask and had a crop, one like used on a horse. Kelly started pulling out the handcuffs, a paddle, dildo’s and a few vibrators. She also had nipple clips, different cock rings, some rope and a belt.

“Well, now what do you think? A bit surprised with all this, especially knowing I’m a kindergarten teacher?” she asked adding with a teasing smile. “See anything you like?”
 
Jack could not believe all the things she was pulling from the suitcase. Wow the black leather outfit with the riding crop now that really got a stir going in his crotch. Actually he tried to picture Kelly in it and that only added to the great feeling in his pants.

What had it been now two weeks since he last sex. Jack was feeling extremely horny. As she pulled out each item it raised his curiousity in even more. She had teased him about not showing up in one of his books. If he did use anything it would just be written as female character unlike her.

He thought about his purpose for being at the cabin and his latest book. Then he looked out the back window and saw that the snow was piling up above the windowsill.

"Hey Kelly it looks like we might be stuck here for a few days. You know since you have all this suff with you already maybe we could entertain ourselves. I have a tv or dvd movie player here. I need do to work on my new book but a little break now and then is not a bad thing."

" Tell you what I will do once the storm clears and we can get out I will take you into town and we can get your car fixed. Till then we might as well makes the best of our situation. "
 
Kelly grinned when he explained about her having all this stuff and entertaining themselves. She wondered just what kind of idea for entertainment he had, although by the way he looked at the leather outfit, she had a good idea. She knew it was one of her outfits that went over very well at the private parties she went to. She too enjoyed it, as long as it wasn’t all the time.

“Well what do you suggest we do, Jack? Did you maybe want me to dress up in one of these costumes?” she asked, not wanting to make it too easy for him. If he really wanted her wear the black costume, she sure wanted to make sure he knew a little bit about that.

“I wouldn’t mind having a little fun with you,” she said with a sexy smile on her face. “Although if you pick the leather outfit, that means you want a few things you might not have thought about. You do realize what kind of costume that is, right?”

She could see on his face he was contemplating the idea so she added, “Don’t worry, you can make the rules for it if you want and I’m not into torture or anything of that nature.”
 
Wow Jack could not believe his ears. Had she just said he could pick out an outfit for her to wear. He knew right away it had to be something leather and sensual. He knew exactly what he was going to tell Kelly.

" Kelly this is a fantasty that I have dreamed about for years. Instead of you being a kindergarten teacher you will be a Librarain. I would love for you to put your hair up in a bun. Yes please put on those sexy black framed glasses." Jack was even imagining her naked just with the galsses and his cock jumped in his Levi's.

"We play the same scenario with being lost here except you are a Librarian going to sex party. You slip into that outfit and you become my playful dom. I don't like torture but teasing and spankings are not out of the question. I am not opposed to handcuffs or some restraint. "

"I know you have done this before so I put myself in your capable hands. So tell me Kelly how long have you been a Librarian?"
 
Kelly smiled when Jack told her of his fantasy, he was a quit a bit better at describing his fantasy and wanting to play it out then some others she had played with before. Since she had been looking forward to the party, she decided to go along with him and put her hair up and her glasses back on.

“Oh I’ve been a Librarian now for a couple years, Jack. It’s a wonderful job and having that many books at my feet I have a lot of reading choices.” she said answering his question.

“So tell me what kind of writer are you? I wonder if I read any of your books.” she sat crossing her legs, where her dress hiked up a bit, showing more of her thigh. “Have you always wanted to be a writer or just one day discovered you could write? I’ve always been curious about the writers that write books I’ve read.”

She was playing the part of the Librarian, while also getting a chance to know him a bit better. She didn’t want to rush right into the playful dom just yet.
 
Jack was loving this little fantasty game that they were playing. When she put up her hair and put on the glasses she became the Librarian that he had masturbated to in his mind hundreds of times. She was really good at this and played her part excellently.

She had asked him what kind of writer he was? Jack told her, "I write suspense thriller spy novels. I have a main character named Rachel Bransetter.
She is across between James Bond and an Army sniper. Not only does she take on the most dangerous missions but she also likes to live life on the edge sexually."

" I am starting on my tenth book in the series on her. It will be called," Behind the Dark Shadows." I actually took up writing when I was teacher of US History at NYU. My first book was a book on the Civil War taking looking at if circumstances had been different and the South had won the war. At home I just started playing around with some ideas for suspense novels and the next thing I know I am full time writer."

" I love writing everyday and seeing my name on a new book each year. It amazed me that I could actually make a very good living at it. My publisher is expecting my first three chapters of the new book in two weeks." Jack could not help to notice how Kelly had crossed her legs and how her skirt was rising up them now.

"So as a Librarian what do you do for fun when you are not dealing with books?"
 
“I enjoy a variety of things, like gardening. I love being outside and making flower beds, lots of roses and other varieties of different color and fragrances. I enjoy different sports such as swimming. Although what I enjoy the most, you might find hard to believe.” She said and smiled at him, a naughty smile this time.

“I like to let my hair down,” she said and with that unpinned her hair, letting it fall loosely down her neck. “And really get into sex and I’m not talking your regular man on top, lady on bottom, over in less than an hour stuff. I mean really getting into finding out what my partner likes, dislikes and pushing it to the limit.”

She then stood up and walked over to him, grabbing his chin and pulling his head up a bit. “Even just a kiss can tell so much from a person,” she said and then kissed him. She was aggressive and demanding, pushing her tongue past his teeth and searching out his tongue, tasting, sucking on it and then lightly nibbled his lip before ending the kiss.

“I can tell by the look in your eyes and the way you kissed you may want to see what I mean.” she grinned, having tasted the hungry return of his kiss. “I’ll be right back,” she said taking the one suitcase with her, “why don’t you make yourself more comfortable and get rid of those clothes while I’m gone.”

While she went into the bedroom, shutting the door, she was already aroused at the anticipation of what might happen. Although, she wanted to take it slow, because sometimes the fantasy’s were just nothing like the real thing and she didn’t want to disappoint or hurt him in any way.

She changed into one of her leather outfits and put some of the things she thought they might have fun with on the table near the bed. Then she walked out into the front room to see if he had taken her hint, and also to see the reaction she got from her outfit.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa420/Fantasywriter2011/Kelly/Kelly2.jpg
 
Jack had never been kissed liked that by any woman in his whole life. If she had been a drug he would be hooked. She not only sucked his tongue but bit his lip. It was wild and erotic. When she took the pins out and her hair fell wow that such a turn on him.

When she told him to take off his clothes an that she would be right back Jack did not need a second request. He quickly got to this feel unbuckling his jeans and throwign them on th efloor and then quickly he got out of his underwear. He ripped off his shirt and it joined his other clothes. He sat back in his chair as naked as all get out and waited.

Soon the door opened and she came out in leather suit that showed almost all her boobs and a v pouched covered her pussy. When turned around the back was bare as well as her sweet ass cheeks. "Kelly I like this very much, or should I say Mistress Kelly..."
 
“Yes, call me Mistress Kelly, and I’m glad to see that you did as I asked. Now stand up so I can get a good look at you.”

When he stood she went over to him walking around him, she gave him a spank on each ass cheek. “Nice, nice and firm ass, I can’t wait to see it with when it has a rosy hue to it.”

Kelly ran her fingernails down his back, seeing him shiver and smiled. Then she went around in front of him. She ran her fingernails down his chest and another shiver. “Very nice, you keep yourself in good shape, I like that.”

She dropped her hand to his balls and rolled them around and squeezed them, hearing him groan a bit. She saw he was standing at attention and grabbed his cock, squeezing it where he groaned again. “Yes, you’re going to do fine.” she said still holding his cock in her hand squeezing on and off till she felt it harden even more.

Kelly then undid the snaps of the lower part of her outfit where it fell down, exposing her shaved pussy. “Jack, get down on you knees, put your hands behind your back and eat my pussy. Make sure you don’t cum and you better hope I do.” she ordered him with a grin on her face.
 
Jack could not trust his feleings was this happening just as he had fantasized. How she was talking to him like she owned him was turning him on like he had never been in his whole sex life.

When she ran her fingernails down his chest and back he thought he might almost cum on the spot. When she squeezed his balls and grabbed his cock like vice pliers the thoughts in pleasure part of the brain were exploding one right after the other. As she held it firmly it even grew more rock hard.

In his mind this is exactly what he had pictured. He didn't know all the particulars but the way she was commanding him made give in to her even more. Now she told him to get on his knees. He hoped a task was coming and soon he found out what is was.

"She told him to get on his knees put his hands behind his back. Then she unsnapped the v pouch that covered her pussy and she unveiled to him telling him that he better eat or good or else and that he was not to cum.

Jack put his hands behind his back and scooted up till his mouth was in direct line with her love box. He could smell a hint of leather and her own sweet perfume. Actually it was quite stimulating for him. She had told him he better make her cum or else. He did know what the or else mean and maybe he would not have to find out if her did a good job. He leaned his head till his tongue was touching her clit.

He started licking it and flipping it with his tongue. Then he slowly engulfed it between his lips and started suckling it. Jack could here a few moans from Mistress Kelly so he knew he was hitting the spots.

Now he parted her labia and started swishing his tongue from side to side. Then he dug deeper between those lips where he could now taste her a bit bitter with a sweet raspberry aftertaste. To his brain it was a drug that pushed him forward. Now he started licking and lapping her. When he least expected it she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pushed him deeper in her snatch to the point where he had to gasp for breath.

She was moaning more loudly and he could tell his cock was much harder as it dug into his thigh. Taking breaths between each tongue dive he eat her faster and harder. He could feel her shaven skin rubbing against his stubble on his chin. Now her cries were pierceing his ears. He could feel her hands pushing his head even harder and he knew she must be close.

He was right and he was glad because now he was holding his breath. Her scream of ecstacy invaded hi sbrain as she flooded the inside of his mouth with her nectar. She would not stop pushing his head until she came back to earth. When she finally pulled away he gasped for breath and looked up at her and said," Mistress Kelly did I do a good job?"
 
Kelly was amazed by his talented tongue as he licked, sucked, and lapped at her pussy, clit and labia. It was as if he couldn’t please her enough and definitely put his all into it. She could feel her knees grow weak as her orgasm approached and if he hadn’t been right there to hold on to she probably would have fallen when she came. He had made her dizzy, her pulse race and her body explode with one hell of an orgasm. When he asked if he did a good job, she couldn’t answer him at first, still trying to catch her breath.

“You did a wonderful job, Jack, you have a very talented tongue, which I intend to use quite often.” she said and then stepped away from him. “You can go sit in that chair there and I’ll be right back.” she said and then left to clean herself off and hook the bottom part of her outfit back in place.

When she returned she could see how hard his cock was and decided what his next task would be. Kelly went in the kitchen for a second then came out with a wash cloth and laid it on the table next to him. She made herself very comfortable on a chair opposite him and looked him up and down.

“Got a great looking cock Jack,” she said, “Here’s what I want you to do with it. I want you to caress and fondle it, stroke it and your balls, whatever feels good, jack off to your hearts content, the wash cloth is for when you cum. But I want you to explain how you’re feeling while you do that. That shouldn’t be too hard and would pleasure me greatly to see you get yourself off.”
 
That had been so incredible Jack could not believe it had actually taken place. She liked it and said his tongue was really good. Really it had been great because you could hardly catch her breath to say yes.

Now he had a new task to sit in the chair with her right across from him and jack off. What lucky star was he living under he thought to himself. Yes he had never done this but he had jacked off thousands of times but this time he would just talk about it as he went along.

He was already harder then a fucking rock so that was no problem." First Mistress Kelly I like to start by playing with my balls. Ummm love how they feel in my hand and as roll them between my fingers. I can feel how full they are because I have not cum since two weeks ago. I like taking the tips of my fingers and raking them. MMm really like the pleasurable tingling feeling that gives me.

Then I just love stroking them back and forth with my fingertips. My balls are extra sensetive and this gets me so turned on. You watching me only adds to the enjoyment of this experience. Then I like to play with my cockhead let one finger roll around the border. Ummm thta feels good as well. Then I like to lightly squueze it and corckscrew it in my fingers. Then I take my fingers lighty feel up and down each side of my shaft feeling all the bulges and the straining veins.

Then I love to just stroke it up and down with a few finger wrapped around just like this. Mistress Kelly I am feeling very excited and I see thre is precm on the tip. I take some and it put to my lips and sniff it and makes feel sexually intoxicated. Then I love to pull my balls up near the bottom of my hard shaft and jack off stroking but all including the balls at the same time.

MMmmmm this is feelign really good and love your eyes on me while I do this. Then I like to use reverse hand and stroke it a little while that way. I can tell I am getting really built up. Now I pick up the pace of my strokes doing it little faster and firmer.

O yes now I can feel my body getting in rythm and I know I am headed down the path of insane pleasures. Now my breathing is harder and as you will see in a few moments I am ery loud when I cum. Ooooo yess I feel it like to buck my legs like I am fucking a woman. Yes stroke both cock and balls at the same time feels so good. O yesssssssss I can't hold out much longer it is building building nw comes intense waves as my body gets ready to surrender to my cock.

OOOOOOO shiottttttttttttttt Fuck feels so GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O yes now stroking for all I am worth Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss OOOOOOOO Fuck here it Cum!!!!!!!!!!! Damn YESsssssssssss in my Lodu screaming Voice!!!!! it feels so good as shoot load afetr laod of hot cum into my hairy chest. Yes keep stroking faster getting every last frickin drop. O my that felt so good to mistress kelly.

Wow I am breathless. Mistress Kelly you don't happen to have a cigarette do you? "
 
Kelly had to laugh, “No I don’t have a cigarette, but I’m glad you enjoyed it as I did.” She said and stood up getting them something to drink. “Here this might help,” she said and handed him the drink, sipping on her own as she sat down on the couch. “Come sit over here by me.”

When he did what she told him, she again gave him a deep passionate kiss.

“I see you are enjoying this. We will do a couple more things as I want to check out something and then you will get back to work and I will get to cooking.” she said, only her voice was a little be lower in tone.

She took more sips of her drink and then she told him to finish her drink and go get her black suitcase. It was closed on the bed. He went and got her bag returning it too her.

“Now I want you to lay across my lap, on the couch.” she said, making sure she had sat back and where he wouldn’t see what she got out of the bag.

Once he was across her lap, she raked her fingernails down his back and up and down the cheeks of his ass. She could feel his cock twitch on her thighs. Kelly then took out a new latex glove from the box inside her bag and took out some lubrication.

“Now that you’re really relaxed try and stay that way,” she said and then rubbed some of the lubricant around his puckered anus. Slowly she would push in a little and continued doing this until she put her middle finger all the way in his ass and started slowly fucking him. After several minutes and she could tell he was ready, she added another finger, stretching him, where he squirmed a bit. She held her fingers in until he got a bit more comfortable.

“You’re doing great and you have a great ass, now that I got it open a little bit I’m going to put something in it. Just relax and make sure you remain still and quiet.”

With that she took out a small vibrating anal plug and slowly inserted in his ass until it was completely in. She noticed him squirming, especially when she turned the vibrator on mild. Kelly waited just a little while as he adjusted again, before her bare hand came down hard across the left cheek of his ass, making a loud smacking sound. He naturally jumped, not expecting it and before he could let any noise out of his mouth, she came down again on his right cheek.

“Jack, I’m giving you this spanking as a reward for behaving so well. It will be your choice to either say stop which I will do, or you can let me keep going until you cum. That is you’re reward.” she said and turned the vibrator up to high.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
 
Jack was so excited when she said she wanted him across her lap. He had sort of idea what was coming next and that thought excited him. He had always wanted to be dominated sexually by a woman. Actually he would say it was a craving a longing deep inside.

When she started putting lube around his hole he got even more excited. Jack had always loved to have his ass played with and touched. Then she started putting one finger in him and started to probe around. This was damn exciting and it was making his cock so hard again. What had been maybe ten minutes since he had last cum but his cock was up and at attention.


Then she put in a few more fingers. Jack felt her remove her fingers and replace them with tappred object that she slowly pushed in his ass. It felt kind of tight but good at the same time. Then she pushed on something and it began to vibrate within his ass. Wow that felt fantastic thought Jack. He had never felt a sensation like that before.

Then what he thought might happen did she started to sapnk his ass cheeks. They were playful with a light sting. When the vibration went to high level he became even more turned on. She started spanking him little harder and now it actually felt good to him.

Jack could not believe the combination on the vibration in his ass and her spankings was going to make him cum again. He found himself now saying "Please Mistress Kelly spank me harder!" As she did he became more and more excited and could feel his balls about ready to explode.

O Myyyyyyyy that felt good he said as she spanked him as his hot cum shot all over her legs and thigh... "Wow he said that was so incredible!....."
 
“And you did so wonderful, made me hot just watching how hot you got.” she said smiling and allowing him to get up. “Would you please go get a wash cloth and clean me up now.”

He did as he was told and she smiled just seeing the twinkle in his eyes and grin on his face. It’s almost like he became a new person after all this. One freer than he’d ever been before. That happened to others, but many stopped long before he did, having never really thought out what this kind of fantasy might entail. She was glad it went well for him and that it sated a hunger inside him, he probably didn’t even know had been there for a long time.

“Okay, why don’t we get dressed now, and you get back to writing and I’m going to look for something to cook up.” She then went to her other suit case and got a pair of jeans and sweater, putting them on without bra or panties.

She went to the kitchen and found hamburger and sausage meat, along with tomato sauce, seasonings, onions and pasta. She decided to make some spaghetti sauce with pasta and he had things to make a nice fresh salad to go with it. She found some bread and decided to make some garlic bread to add to that. It would take a while to cook, so this would give him some time to do some writing while she left him along.
 
Jack was loving every minutes of this fantasty. When she told him to get a washcloth to clean her up that even added on top of his current excitement level. He knew there was not much writing getting done but at this point he had other things on his mind mainly on Kelly.

When Jack walked to the back of house and looked in the night sky all he could was white blanket of snow hitting against the windows of the cabin. He turned and saw her walk into the kitchen she was wearing jeans and a sweater that highlighted her bust quite nicely. What Jack had done a few minutes ago he had never done for any woman? The only times he had masturbated was by himself at home. There had been something so erotic and it was such a big turn on for him to have done it in front of Kelly.

It was not long till a wonderful aroma of homemade spaghetti sauce came wafting out of the kitchen. Jack watched her as she worker and put their dinner together. He tried ti turning on his laptop and doing some writing but he just could not. His thoughts were on Kelly and the sex games they had been playing.

Jack thought back to his breakup with his longtime girlfriend now that seemed so far away. Before long she had the table set and was bring out their salads. Ummm the smell of fresh garlic bread permeated the room. She poured them each nice glass of red wine. As he ate his delicious spaghetti he could not keep from staring at her.

She really did excite him in more ways then one. He looked across at her and picked up his wineglass and said, " Kelly I must have fell under lucky start for you to find my cabin. You see I just broke up with my longtime gf a few weeks ago so I was feeling pretty down. Then you showed up from out of snowstorm and I am feeling much better. “

“Tonight when we started playing the sex games it made me feel alive again, Thank you so much for being here with me. I was wondering after dinner if we might play a little more of this sex game as you as Mistress Kelly?" Jack wanted to play more of the game but he was really hopping she would step it up.
 
Back
Top