Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

arkavatar said:
OMG, WOW, SO HOT:p :p :p

Awww...you've been missin' the boots, haven't you, Arkie? :kiss: ;)

Well, here's another one to tide you over until the fall...
 
Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

Jakeababy said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggggg!!!!
Shakes head, muttering AS my tounge gets THO HARDTH, CAN'TH THALK PLAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p

*LOL*

There's no greater compliment than a hot guy hyperventilating over my pix! :D :kiss:
 
arkavatar said:
I have to say babe I have to start with those hot sexy beautiful tits of yours, Do you know what that picture is doing to me:eek: :p

Oh yeah...I've seen some pretty good examples on your thread, darlin'! :p :p :p

And thank you... :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

There's no greater compliment than a hot guy hyperventilating over my pix! :D :kiss:

TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't help it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that the pair of "BOOTS" that Nancy Sinatra was referring to in her HIT, "These Boots are made for walking"..
WOW, You are gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p :)
 
I.... have..... to ....say.... ::pant, pant:::.... I .... can't....... get... my....... breath ....... either........

WHEW
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

Jakeababy said:
TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't help it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that the pair of "BOOTS" that Nancy Sinatra was referring to in her HIT, "These Boots are made for walking"..
WOW, You are gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p :)

Wow...thanks, Jake! :kiss: I'm thrilled that you dig boots as much as I do...

There are lots more boot pix earlier in the thread...if you click around on the index on the first page, you should find them pretty quickly... ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
Awww...you've been missin' the boots, haven't you, Arkie? :kiss: ;)

Well, here's another one to tide you over until the fall...

Actually I missed seeing the girl in the boots
 
WolfenJ said:
I.... have..... to ....say.... ::pant, pant:::.... I .... can't....... get... my....... breath ....... either........

WHEW

Looks like I'm gonna have to keep an oxygen tank or two handy... ;)

As soon as you catch your breath, Wolfie, I'll have to thank you properly... :kiss: :kiss:
 
:p one DEEEP breath later.......

NICE pics bootie... ya made my night...... :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

arkavatar said:
Been there, heartrate races, drools a little:devil: :p

*LOL*

Awwww....did you really drool? ;)

You're THE sweetest man...with THE dirtiest mind! :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

For you, Arkie... :heart:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Awwww....did you really drool? ;)

You're THE sweetest man...with THE dirtiest mind! :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

For you, Arkie... :heart:


yep drooled, breath got a little faster, got hard

Thanks sexy, you are so beatiful and hot with beautiful tits I'd love to just touch and sqeeze.:devil: :kiss:
 
Ok... heart racing again..... damn girl..... you can sure "perk" me "up"
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Awwww....did you really drool? ;)

You're THE sweetest man...with THE dirtiest mind! :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

For you, Arkie... :heart:
The only kind of man who could leave you untouched, baby, has to be pushin up daisies...;)

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
buonna serra

it's always a nice night if you dressing like that....Bootgrrl - killer outfit...."you wear it well"
sei molto SEXY!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Awwww....did you really drool? ;)

You're THE sweetest man...with THE dirtiest mind! :kiss: :devil: :kiss:

For you, Arkie... :heart:


Good evening {{{{{{Bootie}}}}}}} :kiss: Such a delightful pose........
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
Awww...you've been missin' the boots, haven't you, Arkie? :kiss: ;)

Well, here's another one to tide you over until the fall...


Such a grand one sweetie!!!!

Made for Walkin'
 
Back
Top