Bootgrrl Unzipped...

bootgrrl said:
:eek: Yikes!

When I fantasize about two guys fightin' over me, this isn't exactly what I envisioned... :rolleyes:

Now both of you want me, lets give ourselves to bootie 1st
 
FollowtheLeader said:
Mmm... that last pic you posted is one of my favorite poses of you - it nicely shows off some of your assets... Reminds me of another scrumptious shot from a few weeks back - *that* one kept me up all night.

*LOL*

Yes, the setting's changed, but it IS the same pose as this one!

The man obviously knows what he likes... :devil: :kiss:
 
bootgrrl said:
*LOL*

Yes, the setting's changed, but it IS the same pose as this one!

The man obviously knows what he likes... :devil: :kiss:

I do love that pic.

It is time for me to say goodnight.

~waves bye to bootie~
 
arkavatar said:
Yep its pretty much a need at this point:kiss:

*sigh*

And I'd hate for all this soft, smooth, silky skin to go to waste...this body's just cryin' out for a coupla hands to roam over it! :p
 
bootgrrl said:
*sigh*

And I'd hate for all this soft, smooth, silky skin to go to waste...this body's just cryin' out for a coupla hands to roam over it! :p

I have a perfect set of hands for that beautiful skin:devil:
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
*sigh*

And I'd hate for all this soft, smooth, silky skin to go to waste...this body's just cryin' out for a coupla hands to roam over it! :p

I have two (2) LARGE, well kept hands that I would LOVE to put to use !!!!!!!!!!!!

P I C K me, P I C K ME, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss:

ps... I can SHINE BOOTS WELL, also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.............................................
 
arkavatar said:
I have a perfect set of hands for that beautiful skin:devil:

Well...what're you doin' way over there then? Let the fondling and groping begin... :devil:
 
Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

Jakeababy said:
I have two (2) LARGE, well kept hands that I would LOVE to put to use !!!!!!!!!!!!

P I C K me, P I C K ME, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss:

ps... I can SHINE BOOTS WELL, also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.............................................

Mmmmm...gotta :heart: a man that multi-tasks! ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by, babe... :kiss:

Let's see what those big ole hands of yours can do with this...
 
Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
Mmmmm...gotta :heart: a man that multi-tasks! ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by, babe... :kiss:

Let's see what those big ole hands of yours can do with this...

OMG, WOW, SO HOT:p :p :p
 
Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

bootgrrl said:
Mmmmm...gotta :heart: a man that multi-tasks! ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by, babe... :kiss:

Let's see what those big ole hands of yours can do with this...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggggg!!!!
Shakes head, muttering AS my tounge gets THO HARDTH, CAN'TH THALK PLAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :p
 
bootgrrl said:
Wanna start on the back....

...or front?! ;)

I have to say babe I have to start with those hot sexy beautiful tits of yours, Do you know what that picture is doing to me:eek: :p
 
Back
Top